gearing and 255/85 tires

mvbeggs

Adventurer
Can you say Hijacked thread?

This weekend I went to Mohave area with some friends. I only got 15.5 on the way out there, mostly uphill from San Clemente. After a day of wheeling on old mining roads, running the truck this morning for some heat, and 60 highway miles I was still in the mid 15's at the next fill up. After that, all highway on the 15 back home I'm just under 17. YMMV, but that's what this thread is about, right?

YMMV, but that's what this thread is about, right?

LOL, not exactly...:D I may have wandered just a bit from the original topic. Sorry about the hijack.

Glad to hear that you're running in the mid 15's. That's where I hope to end up. How are you equipped? (i.e. armor, engine, auto or manual, wheels, tires, suspension)

Should we start another thread?

steve103

Observer
back to topic. what is the gearing in a 05-10 tacoma trd? is it 410 or 488,then i could swap out and maybe get rear locker with it.

Andy@AAV

Old Marine
LOL, not exactly...:D I may have wandered just a bit from the original topic. Sorry about the hijack.

Glad to hear that you're running in the mid 15's. That's where I hope to end up. How are you equipped? (i.e. armor, engine, auto or manual, wheels, tires, suspension)

Should we start another thread?

ARB bumper, winch with synthetic line, All Pro rockers, 4 piece bud built skids, ARB fridge, Tool box with tools, small compressor and recovery gear, 5 gallons each gas and water.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman