Gladiator Pop-Up Pass Through Camper Build

Mules

It's plumbing upgrade time. Although I like my cheap Amazon electric faucet, it doesn't fold down. Because of this, I have to pull it out each time I collapse the camper.

I ordered a folding faucet and Seaflo 12v pressure switch pump. I'll take some pics of the installation, when I'm done.

Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 9.57.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-22 at 10.01.20 AM.png

Mules

Well the upgraded faucet / pressure switch pump works great! The 1.3 Gallons per minute Seaflow pump is perfect size for a sink. The pump has a pressure switch built in, so all you have to do is turn on the water faucet and the pump turns on. I like it!

Now I can fold down the faucet, when I pull down the bed platform.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Expedition Rigs IMG_9353.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Expedition Rigs IMG_9347.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Expedition Rigs IMG_9349.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Expedition Rigs IMG_9350.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Expedition Rigs IMG_9352.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Expedition Rigs IMG_9355.JPG

Last edited:

Mules

How is the water flow and pressure? Only 1.3 gpm doesn't seem like much.
I think the water flow and pressure is perfect for a sink. I did quite a bit of research first. I'm glad I didn't go any larger. This is also small enough to run off a 12v cigarette plug, which is on my Power Supply and in my truck if I don't want to bring my power supply.

I just use this for drinking water, washing up and for doing the dishes. If you go larger, you're just going to waste a lot of water, and will have to bring more along.

I'm curious if it will be enough for an outdoor shower. I'll save that project for next summer, since I only have cold water.

Last edited:

ITTOG

I have only used my camper once but I can tell you I missed my tailgate. With that said, I liked the door better so I can make do without it.

Mules

Ran into the Ken Block #43 tribute Jeep returning home to Maine from SEMA show. Cool Jeep!

I can't seem to stop at a gas station without bumping into another Jeep lover.

This is the owner's 12th build and he put over $90K of aftermarket parts on this beast.

IMG_9377.jpeg

Last edited:

Mules

Why doesn't he save me the trouble, and just climb in the back of the Gladiator!?

I didn't get these two, but I've already got venison in the freezer this season.

IMG_9408.jpg

IMG_9397.JPG

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78