Going to meet a guy tomorrow that has (2) M100 trailers for sale

joearod524

It's still a bit of a work in progress and I'm not 100% sure I'll be selling it. I'll have to see if this deal goes through to buy my wife a JKU. If I do sell it, I will definately post it up on here. I hope this picture posts...I'm new to this.

Attachments

• IMG_6024.jpg
    IMG_6024.jpg
    518.7 KB · Views: 11

XJBANKER

Explorer
I like your old XJ. If you want a 416 style. Look at Sierra 4x4 and their trailers. Modern day style of the trailers. If you can find one in good shape jump on it if it fits your budget. What it is worth to me is different than it would be worth to you. Just don't pay to much because you feel you have to. If you want something bad enough to be willing to pay more for it now then don't let us stop you.

Rosader

Observer
So, I met with the guy and I didn't even want to make an offer. It is rusting through and the back end has been cut off and replaced with a tailgate.
935b2148.jpg

26500e89.jpg

db44c1f3.jpg

the one without an axle is nothing special either.

joearod524

It looks like XJbanker is giving some good advise. I looked for a trailer for well over a year before one popped up. Don't rush into anything that you'd regret. I think I remember seeing something on KSL that was up in southern Idaho. I'll see if I can find it again.

tclaremont

Observer
A wise man once said "Rust is more expensive than metal". So, pay more for metal and it will be cheaper than buying rust.. and fixing it.

max.powerzz

Observer
If you end up going with the trailer without the axle I may have one next week. I just purchased an m416 at a government for $150 and am probably going to throw a trailer axle under there with electric brakes. The deals are out there but I've been looking casually for years and finally found this one. They had about six m416s in New Jersey last week in the government auctions but they all went for around $600.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman