Group Buy - Staun Tyre Deflator SVC5 6-30 psi Range - CLOSED

Explorer
Bad news... Tracking number indicates delivery but there's nothing in my mailbox or placed on my porch.... Will try and check for it in the morning light... Hopefully I just missed it.

Clint, can you confirm the address you mailed it to?

We both contacted USPS, but have you tried contacting the local post office branch or delivery guy to see if they have any idea as to why it is missing?

off-roader

Expedition Leader
Bad news... Tracking number indicates delivery but there's nothing in my mailbox or placed on my porch.... Will try and check for it in the morning light... Hopefully I just missed it.

Clint, can you confirm the address you mailed it to?

UPDATE: showed up in the mailbox today. Postman must have figured out he put it in the wrong one. :smiley_drive:

The Adam Blaster

Expedition Leader
Have any of the Canadian folks received their order yet?
I know we're going to be last on the deliveries, and I'll be toward the bottom of that list, but just curious...

Some years ago, Canada Post changed the way they handled international mail. It ALL goes through a sorting station in Toronto. So, if you live in Vancouver B.C. adn send a letter to someone just across the border in Washington, the letter goes all the way to Toronto, then all the way back to Washington. :rolleyes:

veiloctane

Has everyone else received their packages or is there still someone (besides me) that is still waiting?

Same here im in Calgary AB, Still waiting for mine...

just checked the tracking says its still in Sanfrancisco...

should be at the boarder by now and showin up in canada post's tracking.

but nothing yet... ill probably be cruizing to sema and hump n bump before i get these oh well.... they should be there by the time i get back...:smiley_drive::smiley_drive::smiley_drive:

The Adam Blaster

Expedition Leader
I checked my mailbox last night and no little package, but at least I got the latest issue of Overland Journal. :D
We're closig in on 10 days longer than the first person in the US received their Stauns, so hopefully we'll get ours any time now...

Explorer
Good lord that is a long delay! Does UPS/FEDEX charge three times as much and make you wait three times as long?

You guys are actually much closer to me than, must of the U.S. (8hr drive to Calgary) I wonder why they went back down to San francisco? I should have drawn a north arrow on the packages :sombrero:

The Adam Blaster

Expedition Leader
Both UPS and FEDex charge us stupid brokerage fees on top of the taxes so we don't like using them for cross-border shipments.
USPS is the way to go, but the going is sloooowwwww...
Maybe the US has gone to a central point of export and that is in San Fran? I'm sure it's for the safety and security of the American people and falls under the Homeland Security and the Patriot Act umbrella. Nothing to see here...
lol

Why the Canadian Postal service did this years ago, I'm sure it was to make the system more inefficient and cost the tax payers more. lol

But we're pretty patient and used to the long wait. ;)

CanuckMariner/Nomad

Love having fun 😊 in the 🌞 by the ⛵ and the ⏳
Same here im in Calgary AB, Still waiting for mine...

just checked the tracking says its still in Sanfrancisco...

should be at the boarder by now and showin up in canada post's tracking.

but nothing yet... ill probably be cruizing to sema and hump n bump before i get these oh well.... they should be there by the time i get back...:smiley_drive::smiley_drive::smiley_drive:

Be patient Billy, they'll get there before you leave.

Both UPS and FEDex charge us stupid brokerage fees on top of the taxes so we don't like using them for cross-border shipments.
USPS is the way to go, but the going is sloooowwwww...
Maybe the US has gone to a central point of export and that is in San Fran? I'm sure it's for the safety and security of the American people and falls under the Homeland Security and the Patriot Act umbrella. Nothing to see here...
lol

Why the Canadian Postal service did this years ago, I'm sure it was to make the system more inefficient and cost the tax payers more. lol

But we're pretty patient and used to the long wait. ;)

Be patient I am sure they will be there soon, Can Post is better/faster than USPS.:costumed-smiley-007

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78