Haddix's Build Thread

haddix

Adventurer
Hey were you in Hamburg today in Lex? If so, I was in the black 4-door tacoma at the light!!

That was me! Rolling into work. I waved didnt know if you seen me. Sharp looking truck btw. As soon as I seen your truck I was like I wonder what forum he is on haha. We need to get together and wheel! Names Brandon.

Sidenote-did you have customweldingoflex do your tire carrier? I think ive seen pics of it on there..

joker2041

Adventurer
That was me! Rolling into work. I waved didnt know if you seen me. Sharp looking truck btw. As soon as I seen your truck I was like I wonder what forum he is on haha. We need to get together and wheel! Names Brandon.

Sidenote-did you have customweldingoflex do your tire carrier? I think ive seen pics of it on there..

Yep. Custom welding of Lex. did my tire carrier. My buddy has a toyota LC and they built the front, rear, and sliders for his ride. He built there website. I live right there in Hamburg. I just happened to get lucky and click on this thread tonight, and I was like "******"! Shoot me your info or something through an PM.

Last edited:

haddix

Adventurer
Yep. Custom welding of Lex. did my tire carrier. My buddy has a toyota LC and they built the front, rear, and sliders for his ride. He built there website. I live right there in Hamburg. I just happened to get lucky and click on this thread tonight, and I was like "******"! Shoot me your info or something through an PM.
Yeah i seen them up close. They look pretty good. Haha what are the odds. PM sent.

Man that truck is so sexy.

haha thanks man. Its was bone stock before I got ahold of it.

haddix

Adventurer
Well picked up an m8000 today for the new bumper..

mywinch.jpg

haddix

Adventurer
Rattle can. Used a few coats of primer then painted w/ krylon flat black. Turned out pretty well. I was suprised. My sliders are powdercoated and I cant tell much of a difference. Wish I would have saved some money and painted the sliders too.

haddix

Adventurer
Another update here. Im back at thatcher fab and im getting the front fenders tubbed! Ill post up pics when they are finished!

haddix

Adventurer
Daaamn, want 35's :p! That's really only a 1" BL?

Yep only 1 inch...Doooooooooooooooooooooo it! You wont regret it. I did fully tub the front fenders today though. Oh I also got my roll bar installed today. I have to say today was a pretty good day. Ill get pics up tomorrow.

haddix

Adventurer
Fully tub as in cut out the firewall and reweld in a new piece of sheet metal?

Yes sir. Ill have pics up of the process tomorrow. Here is a couple I took with my phone. :Wow1:

Attachments

• fender hole.jpg
    fender hole.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 89
  • fnder.jpg
    fnder.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 67

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle