Hello, ... my name is Dendy ... AND I HAVE AN ADDICTION!!

The Swiss

Expedition Leader
OK, I see your problem ... the DII has not a blacked-out hood yet :elkgrin:

Plus, your Conqueror should be hooked to one of them and you on the way to our Thanksgiving Campout not too terribly far from you.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Agreed and AGREED!!
Dendy
ps: Turning extremely cold this Thursday here in Nashville. Hi today 70 (something) HI Friday ... 40 !!!

Burrr camping!
D
OK, I see your problem ... the DII has not a blacked-out hood yet :elkgrin:

Plus, your Conqueror should be hooked to one of them and you on the way to our Thanksgiving Campout not too terribly far from you.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Is your wife going to let you put G90's and wolf's on the DII?

Guess you would need an adaptor for that to happen...

No, I have a set of DII steel wheels with the black center plastic hub covers. Getting them painted white. They look almost identical for wolfs.
Not sure on tires yet. Looking at the Goodyear MT/Rs

D

jgdisco2

Adventurer
No, I have a set of DII steel wheels with the black center plastic hub covers. Getting them painted white. They look almost identical for wolfs.

D

please post a pic when finished..id like to see what they look like on the 04(cuz i kinda wanna do it to mine):drool:

James Pierce

Adventurer

D

I would highly recommend the Dura Trac's. I have 3 different trucks running them. They wear well and are not quite as noisy as the MT/R's. Should look pretty cool either way.

ps: I was joking about the G90's I swapped them with a guy in California:sombrero:

SeaRubi

Explorer
Dendy, not only do you have a problem, it seems to be getting worse.

*slides-beer-down-bar-to-Dendy*

cheers
-ike

overlander

Expedition Leader
Dendy,
You clearly have a chronic problem. If you ever find a cure, please share it. That way I know what prescription drugs to look for that my be getting slipped into my drinks without my permission.

I like your color preference. Wife is almost sold on getting a white Mk3 when it's time to retire her Disco.

Wander

Expedition Leader
I see a huge hole in your situation Dendy...you don't have a project truck!

To help you out as I consider you a friend, I will sacrifice my 94 DI in trade for your boring, complete DI....I know, I know, how could I make such a generous offer...it's because I care that much man...sniff, sniff

(looks over shoulder...did he buy it??)

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Matt:
That 94 will be a special truck. Take your time. Build it right. Remember ... 94 was the first year for NAS Discos!

Scott- I think the situation is hopeless. When you look around at the reliability of a Ford pick up, ... or the room and comfort of a Oddysey van for a family ... it makes no sense this Land Rover affliction! However, it evokes a sense of adventure ... that I can't find anywhere else.

Lee- I am near Opryland Hotel and the Airport.

D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998