Hole in the Rock, Utah!

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Brett M said:
...And I'm not getting old, I asked her when it was just Dom and I hanging out for an hour there ;) :shakin:

Well you were still standing right there when I asked her... mabey you were too twiterpated with their stellar "Edward Abbey" version maps. You need to go read the Monkey Wrench Gangs to fully grasp the irony of their maps, but I'll give you the cliffnotes. A group of eco-terrorists destroy all of the machinery being used to make the road (the exact road NOT shown on the BLM's map)... because they didn't want more people to come... kindve like closing a bunch of roads... so more people don't come ;)

PS. Your still losing your mind!
PSS. Get ready for some PR work, I'll be submitting a bunch of stuff shortly!

Brett M

Adventurer
cruiseroutfit said:
Well you were still standing right there when I asked her... mabey you were too twiterpated with their stellar "Edward Abbey" version maps. You need to go read the Monkey Wrench Gangs to fully grasp the irony of their maps, but I'll give you the cliffnotes. A group of eco-terrorists destroy all of the machinery being used to make the road (the exact road NOT shown on the BLM's map)... because they didn't want more people to come... kindve like closing a bunch of roads... so more people don't come ;)

PS. Your still losing your mind!
PSS. Get ready for some PR work, I'll be submitting a bunch of stuff shortly!

Tsk tsk....we made the rounds 3 times. I've read the book, but that was probably 15 years ago.

And the mouse is ready to starting working whenever you're ready......

Brett M

Adventurer
SOCALFJ said:
Nice Zj you have there! Lookin' good! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, but I've got the white XJ that there are hardly any pics of ;)

I'll pass it along....which ZJ are you referring to.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior