Imperial going for the mainstream crowd

Cortttt

I totally get it - they're targeting travelers with money - makes perfect sense to me. Now if they would only raise the ceiling a couple of inches...Lowest ceiling I've seen in a trailer and I've been in a lot of them.

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

I like to stay informed on the current off road trailer market. Wondering if anyone has any thoughts on how many Xplores are being sold these days. I have been critical of this brand mostly do to cost. In this economy are folks paying msrp for the X145, X195 or R1? I have noticed a few posts stating some buyers have been having issues with thier x195. No details just " issues". Wondering if people in FB groups and here on EP just don't want to admit that issues are happening even when one pays 110k to 155k for a trailer.

CORVDealers

I like to stay informed on the current off road trailer market. Wondering if anyone has any thoughts on how many Xplores are being sold these days. I have been critical of this brand mostly do to cost. In this economy are folks paying msrp for the X145, X195 or R1? I have noticed a few posts stating some buyers have been having issues with thier x195. No details just " issues". Wondering if people in FB groups and here on EP just don't want to admit that issues are happening even when one pays 110k to 155k for a trailer.

We haven't seen too many problems with the new trailers. There was a TSB for the solar being incorrectly plugged in at the top, we have had one with a warped fridge door, but that's one out of dozens. There have of course been small items such as latch/hinge adjustment but we have had great luck with them

MSRP shouldn't be happening unless you don't shop around

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

We haven't seen too many problems with the new trailers. There was a TSB for the solar being incorrectly plugged in at the top, we have had one with a warped fridge door, but that's one out of dozens. There have of course been small items such as latch/hinge adjustment but we have had great luck with them

MSRP shouldn't be happening unless you don't shop around

Awesome and thanks for the information. That does seem like very minimal issues. Still perplexed as to why they don't use bus bars on that Awesome and massive battery bank.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle