Intro

latinoguy

Adventurer
Hello Everyone,

I've been lurking here for a few months, some of you may know me from a couple of other forums. After having bought a 97 FZJ80 sometime in Sept of 06, I have fallen prey to this addiction of maintaining, modifying and enjoying the great wagon that the 80 series appears to be.

I joined this forum because it has an international flavor, and a very experience group of members, with great tips and advice from the postings I have read.

So far, "la mula" has not let me down, longest trip I have taken her has been a Mainland Mexico trip back in 07, where I put about 3K miles on the odometer...

I enjoy going on camping trips, and exploring the so cal desert parks like Joshua Tree and Anza Borrego. I am fairly new to off roading.

My goal is to continue modifying la mula for Expedition type wheeling, mostly for the typical washboard roads in baja, desert trails in southern california, beach camping etc. Of course, I also gotta be able to hit some of trails around Big Bear....

DaktariEd

2005, 2006 Tech Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
Welcome to ExPo, latinoguy!

Glad to have you on board! :victory:

safari.gif

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
Welcome to the portal. I like the color :D

I'm sure I'll see you around the local trails...

latinoguy

Adventurer
Thanks for the welcome. As far as Mainland Mexico is concerned, with the LC, I've explored some beach trails around Puerto Vallarta (Yelapa and Tehuamixtle) Also so rural towns in the sierras and plains of Jalisco...) Can't wait to go back and explore some more....

viatierra

Explorer
latinoguy said:
Thanks for the welcome. As far as Mainland Mexico is concerned, with the LC, I've explored some beach trails around Puerto Vallarta (Yelapa and Tehuamixtle) Also so rural towns in the sierras and plains of Jalisco...) Can't wait to go back and explore some more....

Oooh cool! I was there June 07... perhaps we could have crossed paths and not know it.

Welcome to Expo!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears