INTRODUCING THE GOAT SHELL!!! A lightweight hard sided popup up camper shell.

ripperj

Explorer
I recommend knocking out a prototype and post pics, otherwise it’s just day dreaming .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Goat Shells

I recommend knocking out a prototype and post pics, otherwise it’s just day dreaming .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The entrepreneurship contest that I'm a finalist in right now offers a cash prize that would allow me to build the first prototype over the winter. The reason why I posted here is to see how much interest there might be in something like this so I could put it in my presentation for the contest to show real world interest in the product. And yes I am quite the daydreamer lol.

Goat Shells

Cabover Renderings

Walls where the cabover section is would be hinged so they could swing up in the raised position and then lower.
1604197318686.png

simple

Adventurer
I'm guessing what you're trying to show the judges is that you have done some market research and can make a case for starting a viable company. The questions you are asking to gage interest are too vague. You need to bee more specific and ask everyone the same thing. Also showing an unfinished design is a bit of a lead balloon. The specific design details are not important at this stage. In your description you could use a statement like easily accessed back door. Customizable windows etc.

You may want to rephrase your questions by starting with a simple 3-5 question survey asking people to rank likely hood they would buy your product relative to known existing products. For example, do you own a truck topper(canopy) or are you thinking of buying one? Would you pay $2500 more if it telescoped up with hard sides allowing 6'6" standing height? Do you own (insert competitive brand flip or pop up camper) or thinking of buying one? Is the price $xxx of existing A B C camper shell a barrier? etc. If you do this right you will either find out you need to ask more questions, decide the idea doesn't have legs saving your self a ton of time, or that you need to light a fire under it and get after it.

obxtiger

I currently run an ARE with a topper ez lift. i would be interested in a hard sided topper that would allow full standing height.

Eightysix45

For **********************, just tell the guy you’re interested or not, he’s not looking for business advice he needs to show interest so he can move to the next phase with his idea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior