JK130 | Custom TDI Diesel Parallel Hybrid Jeep Wrangler with composite camper build.

ITTOG

Looks good, but I was surprised to hear your extending it so far behind the rear wheels. I guess you don't plan to take it off road?

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

straypoet

Looks good, but I was surprised to hear your extending it so far behind the rear wheels. I guess you don't plan to take it off road?

The Gladiator has a 51” rear overhang.
mine will be closer to 45-48”

Since no one takes the Gladiator off-road, I suppose I will be limited to the mall. Scratch my exploration plans. ?

Attachments

• 4FB1D0A9-4BD4-4077-8261-B4B126B733EB.jpeg
    4FB1D0A9-4BD4-4077-8261-B4B126B733EB.jpeg
    343.5 KB · Views: 11

ITTOG

The Gladiator has a 51” rear overhang.
mine will be closer to 45-48”

Since no one takes the Gladiator off-road, I suppose I will be limited to the mall. Scratch my exploration plans. ?
Wow, I would have never thought that. I would have guessed 18" to 24". I guess one difference is they are taking the difference from the center of the axle and I was thinking from the back of the tire.

Have fun with your pavement pounder. I hear they suck in the dirty anyway. ;)

rruff

Explorer

Mine is 60" from the axle to back bumper (low point 26"). The hitch that came on the truck is 50" back and only 18.5" off the ground.

ITTOG

I guess I need to measure my F-150. It may surprise me how far back it is?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan