Land Rover 101 Expo Ready

Wiltswill

Up for sale is a rare Land Rover 101 Forward Control for $17,000 of Best offer. You can reach me by PM or email.
This is a Right Hand Drive Land Rover and is ready to go anywhere on earth at 65mph. This is a Land Rover or Expedition Vehicle enthusiast's must have for the collection.
Financing is availiable with excellent credit through JJ Best Bank. Please don't ask me for a loan I am not a bank.
About the 101: The Land-Rover Forward Control 101 was built for a British Army requirement for an air-transportable heavy duty four wheel drive. The standard 101 is a soft-top although radio vans and ambulances came later. The radio vehicles had 24-volt electrical systems. Many 101s were built in left hand drive for British commitments to NATO in Europe and elsewhere. The 101 FC is rare and not just in the USA as only 2,600 models were ever built. The 101 was even featured in the movie Judge Dredd although truly customized the bases was a standard military 101.
This particular 101 is a remarkable presentation of the original vehicle. Little has not been upgraded to present a classic vehicle with the running gear of any modern Land Rover even down to the headlights which are off a 110. The engine has been upgraded to the Land Rover 4.0 V8. The transmission has been rebuilt. The entire body has been stripped and repainted. The suspension has been upgraded. The 6 Michelin X tires are in excellent condition -70% tread remaining. This particular vehicle has been featured multiple times in 4x4 and Land Rover enthusiast magazines. It has gone to the Arctic Circle with its previous owner. Please serious buyers only. Financing is availiable through JJ Best Banc-not me. Will Trade for equal value Range Rover or ?. For those of you who know Mike Ladden this was his.

Pics can be seen at the link below-it is the orange one.
http://picasaweb.google.com/wiltswill/LR101?authkey=1yn_reIwPt4#

Options and Extras are as follows:
CD,FM radio
Multiple interior lights,
On board water pump for shower,
Air compressor,
Solar panel.
Expedition rack with full size spare wheel and tire mount, second full size tire and wheel also included.
Second 25 gallon fuel tank and 25 gallons of water.
Full battery cut off switch.
Cab lights that go on and off with doors opening and closing (very rare in a 101)
Winch built in
Rear view Camera that works with lights on and in reverse.
Working front and rear Off Road Lights
Recaro Seats
Soft top in great shape, additional pick up soft top and awning included
Expedition boxes included
Soft top with Diamond Plate roof with room for two tents
Spare Drive Shaft and few other small parts
Land Rover Accessories
On board shower attachment installed
Tent included but not a roof top built tent
Recent new exhaust
Tune up by Rover mechanic with 30 years exp
Rear insulated for winter camping
Might throw in some Ocean Kayaks
Parts are available

MuddyMudskipper

Camp Ninja
Neat rig. Care to elaborate on what the suspension upgrades are? I also noticed that the 101FC had been flopped. What kind of damage was sustained and was it repaired?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998