Land Rover Dormobile for sale

seriessearcher

Adventurer
I hope mine looks that nice

I just hope my dormie looks that nice one day.

I pick up the AZ donor truck in 3 weeks to place under the rust bucket I have now.

bovw

Explorer
Alaska Mike said:
I have a solution.
If everyone on ExPo kicks in $5, I will fly down there and purchase the vehicle and drive it back to Alaska where it will undergo an extensive, 15 year series of upgrades and ops checks. After this period is up, I pass it onto the next member on the list and they use it for a while.

I think this is the only fair way to do it.
I want to be first on the list.:drool:

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
TeriAnn said:
I have a friend who bought a RHD 6 cylinder Land Rover Dormobile in New Hampshire for about $4000 more than this one is being offered for. His introduction to the vehicle was when he and his family took possession and drove it home to Sacramento Ca.
Who was that TeriAnn? I probably know him or have spoken with him via mendo list. Speaking of Mendo, are you going this year?

TeriAnn

Explorer
stevenmd said:
Who was that TeriAnn? I probably know him or have spoken with him via mendo list. Speaking of Mendo, are you going this year?

John Hess

I don't know. Except for an exhaust leak my rig is ready to go right now, but money is very tight and the Mendo trails are not the kind I really like to travel.

Usually when I go to that meet it is to be a lounge lizard and relax in camp throughout the day and not to go out on the trails. Right now the money I would spend in fuel strikes me as being better used to try and maintain a roof over my head. :(

grahamfitter

Expedition Leader
This is too close to me for comfort. The voices inside my head are getting louder. La la la la not listening la la la la...

Cheers,
Graham

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
TeriAnn said:
John Hess

I don't know. Except for an exhaust leak my rig is ready to go right now, but money is very tight and the Mendo trails are not the kind I really like to travel.

Usually when I go to that meet it is to be a lounge lizard and relax in camp throughout the day and not to go out on the trails. Right now the money I would spend in fuel strikes me as being better used to try and maintain a roof over my head. :(
sorry to hear about your current situation. bet it'd be a hoot to get you and granville together...:gunt:

TeriAnn

Explorer
stevenmd said:
sorry to hear about your current situation. bet it'd be a hoot to get you and granville together...

We were both there last year. Granny is an old friend of mine. When I travel in his direction I try to schedule things to spend an evening visiting & to overnight with the Dormie in his side yard. He & his wife are always excellent company.

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
TeriAnn said:
We were both there last year. Granny is an old friend of mine. When I travel in his direction I try to schedule things to spend an evening visiting & to overnight with the Dormie in his side yard. He & his wife are always excellent company.
I missed mendo last year... something about my wife and I having a baby two weeks before...:wings: But we will be there this year.:camping:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle

Members online