Land Rover National Rally Leadville, CO July 28- Aug 1

Seldom Seen

Observer
We may be passing through Leadville on Thur or Fri and would like to drop in and check things out. Do you have to be registered to wander around the vendor booths or check out the rigs at the show-n-shine on Fri ?

mikem

We may be passing through Leadville on Thur or Fri and would like to drop in and check things out. Do you have to be registered to wander around the vendor booths or check out the rigs at the show-n-shine on Fri ?

You do not need to be registered just for the vendor event.

Mike McUne
Registration Coordinator
2009 Land Rover National Rally

Thor

Observer
Grrrrr........ I want to be there.

Keith Karen and Norman, thanks for dropping down to see the dented Thor!

Moab 2010 for me!

Oxcart13

Observer
Todd - stopped by JCRover this week and they said you were there earlier. Sorry we didn't cross paths. Hope you are doing as well as expected and to see you soon. Mark

MEUSOC

Observer
Hey, I will pass through Leadville tomorrow driving my D90 (95 ST) and the County LWB (93) I just picked up in Boulder. Is there an ExPo booth set up?

Thor

Observer
Todd - stopped by JCRover this week and they said you were there earlier. Sorry we didn't cross paths. Hope you are doing as well as expected and to see you soon. Mark

That makes 2 of us!

Thanks guys! It's hard being sidelined with the rally so close to my house.

Cancer will not be the thing that takes me out! God is with me! Chemo might slow me down a bit though! hahahaha!

I hope the rally is awesome for you guys!

Oh, Jeff's new shop is quite the pad, eh? I'm impressed. Drew usually spills 60% of my oil on an oil change, can't wait to christen the shop floor!

Thanks for the note guys, always a boost in spirits!

Todd

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
flopped 90 (not me)

I don't know who it is, but that is not much damage (even the glass didn't break) for going on it's side. Maybe the pictures are in teh wrong order and they gently laid it over using winches ; )

ps great pictures!

jrose609

Explorer
In the Chinaman Gulch pics, there is a white Land Rover D2. Do the license plates really say, "WTFWJD" ? :) funny. I can't believe that made it past DMV!

taoseno

Observer
The D90 rollover was a guy named John who was from Vail, CO. Had his girlfriend and little girl in the car as well. No one was hurt and very little damage. Rolled back over checked fluids fired up and finished the trail. That external cage he did last winter saved his truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan