We have -

- "the green car" - the Disco

- "the red car" - the Defender

- "the old red car" - the Series One

Incredibly imaginative, ain't it :)

KAA

DarthBeaver

Adventurer
The Green Discovery is called the "Pregnant Penguin" (a nick she got after Death Valley due to her "waddling down the road") or the "Rig"

The Range Rover Sport is the "Rangie"

David Harris

Expedition Leader
1995 Discovery "Crikey."
1992 Range Rover "Green Buffalo."
2001 Jaguar XJ8L Vanden Plas "Prince Harry."

David

Last edited:

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
Amazing, Darth - mine is the MechaPenguin for much the same reason...

PA290046.JPG

psykokid

Explorer
Truck or Rover, my wife hates it when i call it a truck. We had wanted a rover for quite a while and now that we have one it miffs her that i call it a truck and not a rover.. :p

Series1Rangie

Adventurer
1971 Series IIA is Beaker (after the Muppet)
1981 2DR RRC is Myles (The previous owner was a professional wrestler "Miles Long Beaver Hunter" but Miles Long, didn't go over well with the GF)

Sometimes the Series or the Rangie. There have been enough that saying the green one or the 109 isn't specific enough. the only one that managed to be called something simple like that is "the 80" (80" SI).

Never Never Jeep

notajeep.jpg

Mike and Myles

Last edited:

Roverx

Observer
Land Rover, Rover, truck or POS if she is being bad. (1969 IIA 300 tdi 90 hybrid)

Disco, blue truck , camel, Akbar. (saudi spec 300 tdi disco)

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 22

aka rover

Adventurer
Its funny how people get upset when a Rover is refered to as a Jeep, but the only people who would call it a Jeep doesnt know the difference, so who cares?

Rover or Jeep who cares there both piles of crap in stock form

Ed

tzorunner

95' D1 5-Speed= "Roscoe". I let the wife name it. I figured that if she named it she would be more tolerant of the $$ and time that would go in to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle