Latest Photo?

eleblanc

Adventurer
anthonycds said:
Cool vid. I'm wondering if tire chains would've been much help?
Snow was too deep at some point 24-30". And it wasn't cold enough to ride over it. In a colder situation chains would have help but not this time.

Zorro

Adventurer
Nice to see you over here as well Eric. A few people from qc4x4 :)

Good thing my little truck isn't ready yet ... too much snow left :(

eleblanc said:
Last sunday, checking trails if they were ready.....NOT

The turbo BJ getting a good ride.

http://www.ericleblanc.com/files/ericleblanc/video/4x4/Movie_weir_080427.wmv

A Hummer H1 was with us, he didn't even reach the snow, pretty steep

SNB10461.JPG

wesel123

Explorer
ginericLC said:
Today my local club did a cleanup of a sand wash in the National Bird's of Prey Wildlife Area. It is BLM land. Here is my son hanging out in the Cruiser. It was cold and windy and dusty and my eyes hurt from being out in this crappy weather. Global warming, HA! This is the coldest April in Idaho in like 144 years.

The other two working 80s are friends of mine. The grey one pulled tons of cable out with his winch and that trailer is full of it. The white one is hauling portable toilets. When you have groups on public land that is a requirement.

http://expeditionportal.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18114&d=1208736767

Hands down the the coolest expo trailer EVER!!!!:xxrotflma

Zorro

Adventurer
Same as here, Zorro. I don't post all that much, but when I saw your truck I knew it looked familiar.
Glad I didn't go to Weir this weekend ... I wouldn't have made it very far! LOL

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Spied in Moab

Not my Cruisers, but I spied these in Moab last weekend, prior to Cruise Moab '08.

This 80 was parked by me at the Brewery on Saturday (4/26) afternoon -

Utah+W009.jpg

Noticed this one in the Gonzo Inn parking lot -
Utah+W025.jpg

This 40, obviously locked at both ends, went chirping through the intersection in front of me -
Utah+W022.jpg

And Sunday night, on my way through Blanding, this yellow FJ with an AT in tow, pulled into the gas station by me. Talked with the owner, Jim Sills. He and his wife were coming in town for Cruise Moab. Nice folks, I hope they have a safe trip -
Utah+W068.jpg

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
KC, you were in Moab last weekend? We were there too. Would have been cool to have met up. I saw that second cruiser you posted at the City Market one evening.

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Yeah, we were in and out of town over the weekend.

I thought you were there earlier this month or I would have pinged you. I remember seeing somewhere on here that you were going to be in Utah, but I assumed you were back home by now. Would've loved to have caught up one day. Ah well.... next time.

Our trip was very spur of the moment. I'll have a little report up later. Got a bunch of shots of all the classic cars in town. A perfect weekend to be in and around Moab.

:campfire:

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Yeah we changed our plans and went there after my meetings in Park City instead of before. Other then some high winds we had a great time in our 6 days there. The classic cars were incredible. We passed a seemingly endless trail of them as we drove east along the Colorado River on Saturday.

cruiser guy

Explorer
Here's a photo of our '55 at a recent car show last weekend. It is now "puro Chapin" since it has Guatemalan tags and title.

ashooter

Adventurer
Not as cool as some of the '80s posted here, but I'm just getting started... Next upgrade - 255/85R16 Toyo M/T's (if I can ever find a set for sale in Texas)

May15-8.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior