Latest Photo?

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Testing out the latest version of the Lock N Roll coupler. And yes, the trailer is attached to the LC. :D

couplertesting.jpg

Expedition Leader
Yesterday (5/18/12) I was asked to give a ham radio demo at our church's annual fathers and sons camp-out yesterday, so naturally I took the Cruiser. :D

I had my 2m mobile in the Cruiser, and put up a small 3-element 2m beam antenna on milsurp fiberglass poles in the receiver hitch. Turns out that the beam was totally unnecessary where we were, but since I had it with me, I put it up anyway just for the cool factor.

I also brought my mobile HF radio with me and set up a 20m station on a camp table in front of the Cruiser, using a Buddipole antenna on a tripod on the ground. Made daylight contacts in Arizona, North Dakota, California, and Florida, and after the sun went down eastern Europe, Peru, and a few others. The kids were all more interested in 2m though, and all that wanted to got to talk to other hams in the same county. I'm sure getting to sit in the 40 to talk on 2m had nothing to do with it. :cool:

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

basfire

Before and After BJ70

Purchased in March from Calgary Canada. Drove her home. Body, paint, bumpers, tires and wheels, general cleaning and Turbo'd

P3080099.jpg
P5250093.jpg
P5250091.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12