Latest Photo?

mervo

Observer
What the heck is happening around here?? "Land Cruiser!" Not jeep, FJ, or Tundra, or anything else.

You people do realize there are forums for these other awesome vehicles??? And if "yes" it would lead me to believe that you're just being a troll.

crimsonaudio

Back on track - here's my Land Cruiser (UZJ100), which we drove to the dealership to buy my wife's new GX460 (URJ150):

GX460_&_LC.jpg

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
If I ever catch one of you on the Jeep thread...watch out...lol:pROFSheriffHL:

I'm so ashamed. I've been driving a J#@P at work. We are using two vehicles to shuttle building materials up a 6 mile long atv trail to a remote wilderness cabin. There is 5000' of elevation gain and it is very rocky. Vehicle 1 is a 73 or 74 (can't read the vin plate) FJ40 that I welded up a rack to carry logs with. It is severely beat on. The 3 cans of satin black paint do a reasonable job of hiding the rust holes. Except the ones in the frame. We have to stop twice for at least 30 mins to cool it down or it will puke all its coolant out.
Vehicle 2 is a bone stock '02 TJ Sport. I finally understand where J$&P went wrong! All it takes to make the J#%P drive as well as the 40 year old cruiser is to add 1000 lbs of concrete mix! Suddenly it rides smoothly off-road and is capable of climbing loose rocky hills! (It still sucks donkey bits on the way down though!).
Some pics of the 40 at work...

Recon trip:
image.jpg3_zpsenm2olfx.jpg

Reborn with a purpose:
image.jpg2_zps0xydbrpj.jpg

The job site:
image.jpg1_zpswaqqqfyh.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member