Leo Carrillo SP

Ruffin' It

Explorer
Very Nice!

Congrats! My girlfriend and I (and our dogs) love Leo. We shared our first kiss right down the road at Paradise Cove. It is a small world.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Thanks guys, we'll definitely be back.. don't know if we'll camp there... but the beach for Dixie for sure!

WASURF63

Adventurer
Congrats adventureduo !

Nice story. The Leo Carrillo SP title caught my eye. (Trivia: Leo Carrillo was the actor that played The Cisco Kids' sidekick, "Pancho" in the early 50's TV series. I think his family were also early settlers of San Diego, circa 1700's.)
I grew up in LA and went there often as a kid from about 1968 on. Caught my first wave there too, which has led to a lifetime of surf exploration throughout Northern and Central America. I married my adventure sidekick too, and we now have a 3 year old daughter that has already been on many adventures on and off road since the age of one. Her passport has been stamped more than most adults. Have fun. Looking forward to more stories. Thanks for letting me hijack.

WASURF63

Zam15

Explorer
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :sombrero: It was great meeting you guys awhile back and I am sure you will keep making each other very happy.

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
Well, somehow my post just dissapeared???

So: CONGRATS to you and Yosh MATE!!!!!!! What a great feeling it must be!!!!!!

I gotta say I've been with Whit for 5 years now (know eachother for 8 been dating for 5 kind of like you too) and I think it's about time to pop the question too. When you find a good one you'd better keep her cause there are alot of bad ones out there eh ;) espescialy if a good one is into all the outdoor fun that makes guy's like you and I tick. From one Dave to another Thanks for the inspiration mate. I guess turning 30 has just made me think about a bunch of stuff... Namely starting a family.

So again: Congrats Dave and Yosh aka Adventure Duo (oh and you're also inspiring me to start and adventure blog like yours as well, just gotta come up with a name..)

Cheers

Dave

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Wow David, thank you for the kind words. That makes us feel incredible... and it's a major reason why we head out. Half the reason why i snap pics and gather some info is because there's actually people that read the blog. Thanks again.

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
Wow David, thank you for the kind words. That makes us feel incredible... and it's a major reason why we head out. Half the reason why i snap pics and gather some info is because there's actually people that read the blog. Thanks again.
No worries mate. You two deserve good things being said about you. I think most of us here on the board would echo this sentiment...

I started my blog, unfortunatly I'm at work so I can't add pics or get to into it now but I can already see all the time I can spend adding to it. I'm hooked!!!! Honestly Whitney has been getting me more and more BACK into taking pics. I was a photo nut for many years but lost a few Cameras and just kind of let it fall by the way side. Well now we've gotten our selves a new semi-cheap camera and I'm blazing away...

I've got a few questions about how to add tyhings but I won't clog up this thread about your beautiful proposal... Check your PM's mate ;)

Cheers

Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears