Let’s see some POWER WAGONS!

Eknerg

iwji1Mi.jpg
How have you liked the rambox on your truck? I'm about to factory order a '24 PW and am on the fence about them. Two different directions in build design. So having a difficult time deciding.

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
How are you liking that SOB HC bumper? I’m considering dropping my truck off with Travis for a few weeks to fab up a HC swing out for my F250, but I’d like to hear some feedback on them!
I will start by saying Travis is a personal friend. He is a great guy and turns out an even better product. I'm super happy with the dual swing out rear bumper as well as the front bumper he made for our power wagon. We absolutely love the fit and finish and the practicality of having the rear swing outs. We have a lot of stuff bolted to the bumper vs having to carry it in the truck.

TexasSixSeven

Observer
I will start by saying Travis is a personal friend. He is a great guy and turns out an even better product. I'm super happy with the dual swing out rear bumper as well as the front bumper he made for our power wagon. We absolutely love the fit and finish and the practicality of having the rear swing outs. We have a lot of stuff bolted to the bumper vs having to carry it in the truck.
Awesome! From everything I’ve seen I’ve been impressed with his work. Just need to find the time to get my truck up there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior