Lets see some full size pictures...

Beamer pilot

Explorer
You must be thinking more along the lines of this kind of camping?

DSCF2217.jpg

I like the more rugged nature too.

Yeah... that picture is just "ducky"

Beamer pilot

Explorer
View attachment 136525View attachment 136526View attachment 136527View attachment 136528View attachment 136529

I have had so much fun building this Monster and playing with it, I just had to share it with you guys!!!

How did you mount the rack? Holes in roof?
My Dodge is close to that minus the RTT and the body guards...
I would like to find a way to install one with the least amount of holes and less likelyhood of the mounts punching through the roof during off road ops.

Maybe it's just me but I am sick of seeing a certain someones truck. If you have a differant truck then post it but quit posting picks of the same one over and over and over and over and over and over oh my frigging god.

DoMiNiC1

Adventurer
Maybe it's just me but I am sick of seeing a certain someones truck. If you have a differant truck then post it but quit posting picks of the same one over and over and over and over and over and over oh my frigging god.

Why don't you be more specific??.. Please do go on. :bigbossHL:

Rot Box

Explorer
Just finished up the annual Winter Solstice run in the West Desert. 5* outside--nice and toasty inside lol!

Figured you guy's might like my friends 82 Chevrolet Crewcab. 5.9 VE pump Cummins/5speed/205, 12bolt Humvee wheels with 37's, Hallmark pop-up.

Very fun rig :bike_rider:

photo-8_zps062a0844.jpg

mkitchen

Explorer
Winter Soltice Run, Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Geez, I'm thinking that a small wood stove in the camper might be appropriate for this trip. I have not been out there but the place just looks really, really cold. I do hope you folks had a good time.
Mikey

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Chilli-whacked, this is disappointing.. This photo is missing a picture of you, bare-chested in some shorts and work boots, doing your best man-pose next to your FrankenCamper. You do know that a male-dominated forum really looks for pictures of men laying up against their truck rather than things like suspension or engine modifications, right? C'mon...get with the program :D .

How about a very mad and seriously pissed off pic?

DSCF2220.jpg

When I found this......

DSCF2221.jpg

Very rusty battery tray that resulted in a quick repair like this.....

DSCF2223.jpg

Nothing like roofing flashing and zap straps to get the job done......:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online