Lets see some full size pictures...

Beamer pilot

Explorer
I flew world wide and worked all over and in places that were not healthy at times read South America and South West Africa and I often found that some people like to impose their ways and views on others that are rather harmless but don't see eye to eye with them. I always sided with the "underdogs" and oppressed and often operated for no fee.

I know its just a website but if you don't like the contents either skip the pics or get the F$%& off the site. if the moderator has a problem with the contents we will soon find out...
You can chew on thisfor a while ...and have your thread back bozzos.

Bite me. Just because I am sick of seeing someone keep posting pics of the same truck over and over I am supposed to not come back to a thread I otherwise have enjoyed. If you dont like what I write you can read what I write or not your choose. But if I want to see all the pics I have to wait for all to load and when someone keeps posting pics of the same truck I have to wait for theres to load along with the other posters.
I flew world wide and worked all over and in places that were not healthy at times read South America and South West Africa and I often found that some people like to impose their ways and views on others that are rather harmless but don't see eye to eye with them. I always sided with the "underdogs" and oppressed and often operated for no fee.

I know its just a website but if you don't like the contents either skip the pics or get the F$%& off the site. if the moderator has a problem with the contents we will soon find out...
You can chew on thisfor a while ...and have your thread back bozzos.

Rot Box

Explorer
Hey Rot Box, got anymore pics of your friends crew cab rig?

Here's some. If you guy's are wondering about the rear fenders it used to be a dually. I think he is looking for a srw bed for it. Pretty neat because of the DRW hubs the H1 wheels bolted up without having to be re-centered :coffeedrink:

DSC03370_zps60586a33.jpg

DSC03369_zpsee776e26.jpg

BenHedrick

Adventurer
Here's my Chevy 2500HD Crewcab, with an Ironman 4x4 RTT and awning. I use this to trailer my Jeep's. It's nice after a long weekend on the trail driving this home instead of the Jeep...

dscn1258.jpg

img_7008.jpg

dscn1338.jpg

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
:( That just kills me to see a Brute on a trailer. I'm sure the full size truck has more elbow room and rides a lot better, but AAAAAHHH!

BenHedrick

Adventurer
:( That just kills me to see a Brute on a trailer. I'm sure the full size truck has more elbow room and rides a lot better, but AAAAAHHH!

:) Sorry... Here are some other pics of it, four wheeling. I was wheeling in NC and I live in Florida and come Monday, I HAVE TO BE AT WORK, no if ands or broken Jeep's about it... So trailering it is my only option in case I break it. Which we do...

http://benhedrick.com/styled-11/

I didn't even know what it was and was going to ask so thanks. On a trailer or not it looks awesome. Not usually a fan of jeep but thats ************:victory:

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
From this weekends ski trip...

xmas01.jpg

And morning after, having to pull off the road mid-way on the way home due to the nasty storm...

xmas02.jpg

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
I hope this pic is full sized anough for you all...

DSCF2225.jpg

There seems to be some lovelys blocking the view....:ylsmoke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior