Lets see some full size pictures...

MrFlippers

Yeah I love and hate the fact its near mint..... BUTTT, that doesn't stop me from being on camburgs website as well as arb's..... Bank account might though..

I plan to have her ready to go by end of summer. Plans are up in the air.

HARDTRAILZ

Certified
Are those Treadwright tires? If so, how do you like them?

They are 315-70-17 on BFG AT carcass. I only have about 1000 miles on them. Seem to be very good. Pick up more rocks with the tighter tread than my previous Pro Comp Xtreme MT. Also have a higher pitched sound, but not as loud overall. Just different than other MT's I have owned. I had a minor issue when I got them, but the CS was excellent and all was resolved very well. For the price they seem incredible.

polishammer

Looks great! What size tires are you running? Trying to get an idea of what mine will look like. I ordered a 2012 with the larger on road/off road BFG's. Can't remember the size.

Those are takeoffs from H2 hummer. The offset on the wheels fits perfectly. Don't know if it will work on 2012 though. The tire size is 315/70R17 This is the tire the Ram should come with from factory.

polishammer

Welcome to the Portal. How do you like the interior on your Dodge? I don't currently own a full-size but I'm researching to purchase one and I've excluded Dodge's from that search because I've heard the quality of the interior (material, fit, finish, etc) is less than what owners expected. Have you had any buyer's remorse?

At any rate, your truck looks great and it's good to see another American son will grow up knowing the tonic qualities of pick-ups and dirt roads :D .

The only complaint I have with the interior is the seats. They suck. They tend to wear out fast and they stain easily. Other than that I can't complain. Personally I like Fords interior the best, then Dodge and then Chevy. What made me go with Dodge was the engine (Cummins) and the cabin size. This thing is huge inside!

JUNAC

Observer
Picked up my 2012 Dodge Ram tonight. It's a 2500 Heavy Duty Cummins powered Megacab with the Laramie package and a g56 tranny. I've got an ARE cap on order, then the tool drawers/camping setup begins.

1stpic.jpg

Saiyan66

Adventurer
Looks great, congratulations. Make sure you don't do any towing for the first 500mi to let the axles break in. Enjoy her and report in your fuel mileage. Do you have 3.42's or 3.73's?

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
The only complaint I have with the interior is the seats. They suck. They tend to wear out fast and they stain easily. Other than that I can't complain. Personally I like Fords interior the best, then Dodge and then Chevy. What made me go with Dodge was the engine (Cummins) and the cabin size. This thing is huge inside!
Get some of these: www.marathonseatcovers.com. Dogproof and extremely water resistant. They wear forever and fit like a glove. I've had them on my last three trucks. The family owned biz in Montana will mail you three fabric samples. Their optional front and rear pockets are indispensible once you've had them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater