Lets see some full size pictures...

Texan1983

Adventurer
Bumper is made by Fusion with some mods by me and my buddy. and the winch is Engo (12,000lb)

You know, i was just wondering what my truck would look like if i painted my grill black. I want to, but thought it might be to much black... but i think i like it!

wheresmikeys

Observer
My Ride

My ridis a 2008 Tacoma 4WD TRD with a Flip Pac, ARB bumper(winch on it this summer) an Old Man Emu 3" lift. This is my second Tacoma and 4th toyota truck. CIMG1307.jpgCIMG1308.jpg

Attachments

• CIMG1310.jpg
    CIMG1310.jpg
    613 KB · Views: 23

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Texan / ZJarcher... Awesome rigs. I love the 3rd gens in white. Both a nicely modded too!

Where'smikeys: Nice Taco. Might be getting more props in the Tacoma section though...

98dango

Expedition Leader
Oh hell yes... Nice rig man. 3/4 ton base model rig is about as bulletproof as you can get.

Thank you much I try and she is solid and get the job done. Not quite base modle it had a radio and cloth seat :wings: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

bftank

Explorer
that excursion looks awesome! if/when the explorer gets to small for my family i would like to replace it with a 7.3l version of that!

Boost Creep

Adventurer
my yukon. not much done yet. rc leveling kit. 18" xd's w/ 33" trail grapplers. 3 hella's on the front

016-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle