Lets see some full size pictures...

Seabass

Idiot
I hope it's as good as it looks. I've got another just like it with 300k on it and a small block gas engine. It's been AMAZING! Thanks for the compliment X.

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
Just bought a "new to me" 97 F-350 yesterday. 5 spd, 4.10s, Power Stroke, warn 8274, Titan fuel tank, and fresh set of 285 BFG AT's. it's only got 130k on it! I'll post more pics in a few days- it doesn't need much more...but I do have plans. What do you think?
6ysa4ujy.jpg
agapu6u2.jpg
ybu9y6y6.jpg

Wow, nice truck. 5 speed and power stroke, that's a hard combo to find.

Seabass

Idiot
Wow, nice truck. 5 speed and power stroke, that's a hard combo to find.

Thanks pappawheely. I've been lusting after your big blue beast for a while. Hope mine holds up. It's my best vehicle. Gonna get a pop up for it in the spring if money holds out. I REALLY like your set up- wouldn't care to get mine similar to it.

TrailWhale

Observer
Hey guys.
Just joined up on here and figured I would throw a pic of my truck in here.

image_zpsee3bf42e.jpg
[/URL]

image_zps02512b8a.jpg
[/URL]

It's a 2012 F250. Has a 6" ProComp lift, 37" Nitto Terra Grappler tires, 12,000lb winch on a Warn Hidden Winch Kit, behind the factory front bumper. A light bar with some Rigid LED lights. I will be adding some offroad bumpers from Trail Ready and Body Armor. Also will be building a bed rack and rock sliders.

Look forward to learning as much as I can from you all!

And if anyone is in the Western North Carolina area/North Georgia area and wants to do a day trip through the woods and mountains let me know. I know of some great spots to have an easy day out on the trails.

Jason
TrailWhale

Jr_Explorer

Explorer
What do you think?

What do I think? Pretty awesome! The Good: You should never complain about not having enough room for your stuff with that long bed beast! LOL! The Bad: Not much. The Ugly: With that breakover you are going to be a little limited off-road. But I'm sure you know this and factored it into your "compromises" we all make when selecting a vehicle.

My friend is a "Ford guy" and has had three Ford Diesels (6.9 and 7.3) and all with stick shifts. Nice rigs.

Seabass

Idiot
What do I think? Pretty awesome! The Good: You should never complain about not having enough room for your stuff with that long bed beast! LOL! The Bad: Not much. The Ugly: With that breakover you are going to be a little limited off-road. But I'm sure you know this and factored it into your "compromises" we all make when selecting a vehicle.

My friend is a "Ford guy" and has had three Ford Diesels (6.9 and 7.3) and all with stick shifts. Nice rigs.

Thanks- I realize the length is an issue. But, I now have two of these monsters and I've learned to drive despite the length. They really are great if you carry lots of crap around like I do.

Haakon

Observer
Or a lift, lockers, and tires... Just make you current truck bigger.

That would do it, but unfortunately this rig still needs to get into the parking garage at work and even stock the antenna hits the max height bar going in.

Lift, bigger tires and lockers will go on either the Silverado or on a 3/4 ton Suburban that hasn't been purchased yet. :)

Seabass

Idiot
Hey guys.
Just joined up on here and figured I would throw a pic of my truck in here.

image_zpsee3bf42e.jpg
[/URL]

image_zps02512b8a.jpg
[/URL]

It's a 2012 F250. Has a 6" ProComp lift, 37" Nitto Terra Grappler tires, 12,000lb winch on a Warn Hidden Winch Kit, behind the factory front bumper. A light bar with some Rigid LED lights. I will be adding some offroad bumpers from Trail Ready and Body Armor. Also will be building a bed rack and rock sliders.

Look forward to learning as much as I can from you all!

And if anyone is in the Western North Carolina area/North Georgia area and wants to do a day trip through the woods and mountains let me know. I know of some great spots to have an easy day out on the trails.

Jason
TrailWhale

That's a slick ride! Hey- I love western NC! We head down to Maggie Valley almost every summer and play on the BRP and eat all the great food in those mountains.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman