Lets see some full size pictures...

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Wow! only 20,000 Kilometers/12,420-miles!? That's too few miles, even for me. How much tread was left (how deep) at 20,000 kms when you replaced them? Do you have a heavy right foot?

yea i love my toyos too i just dont like how fast they wear i only got 20000 kms out of my 295/70r17s i'm just hoping that i get more kms out of my 35s how many miles/kms do you have on your set?

jasonL_031

Adventurer
i have about 10-14 mm left of tread lol so they are still relitivly new lol i just wanted 35s lol new they have 16 mms of tread lol. and i dont have a heavy right foot lol

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
I meant how much tread was left on the Toyo MTs that only lasted 20,000 kms?
i have about 10-14 mm left of tread lol so they are still relitivly new lol i just wanted 35s lol new they have 16 mms of tread lol. and i dont have a heavy right foot lol

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
wow...only a 2 inch leveling kit to fit 35's. A FWC Hawk would look great on that truck. BTW How does the factory trac loc operate?

o and nice truck!!!

The 35's are a tight fit, but I have no rubbing at all so far. I haven't fully cycled the suspension yet though, I plan to disconnect the swaybar and find out if/where they might contact anything. They only work with the stock wheels (7.5" wide with 5.5" backspacing). Any more backspacing and they would contact the lower control arm at full lock, and less and they would rub the back of the fender when turning.
The only downside I've noticed so far is that my heavy duty snow chains would probably take out the rear shocks as there isn't a ton of clearance back there. Not that I need chains in Kentucky anyway.

The trac-loc is "okay". My ranger had one too. It works fine with light offroading (forest service roads and such) but it is no locker and you find it's limitations pretty quick. I liked my aussie lockers but my tires didn't as much. I'm not about to burn up these tires with an auto locker, as much as they cost.
I like the idea of the Ected lockers but I haven't heard the best reviews on them either...

texasnielsen

Outdoorsman
Haven't seen any H2 SUTs mentioned . . . . so here's mine :coffeedrink:

3d69_5.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

camp.jpg

theboysH.jpg

too many mod's to mention. but in NEED of an equally awesome expedition camper

REDLYNER

Couple of Hummers on here!

Mine:

'06 H3- 35"s, lift, custom skids, custom winch bumper, 8k SRT winch

Hidden Valley, CO
87116562-H3-pic4.jpg

Moab, UT
75456719-H3-pic3.jpg

Uhwarrie, NC
58677777-068.JPG

Slaughterhouse Gulch, CO
54884977-H3-pic.jpg

eugene

Explorer
Any of you with the H2's have some hood up pics, I've always wondered how the intake was setup and if I could adapt it to a truck.

bonito

18seeds,
what does it look like in the camper, got some pics? I am curious.

Thanks

Last edited:

bonito

nice

Thanks "18seeds"

I got to get me one of those. All we have is the Sportz Tent for the moment.
Looks really nice. I like it a lot.
How long does the heater work? Been overnighting in the snow?

Attachments

• tent.jpg
    tent.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 729

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78