Lets see some full size pictures...

teejaywhy

Telluride CO

original.jpg

original.jpg

2007 GMC Sierra Classic
2005 Jayco Baja

jffilley

Well being the "new" guy I thought I should show off my new to me truck.

Been a member here for awhile just lurking deciding what I wanted and finally found it! And then took it immediately to PINS lol.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321485122.915199.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321485122.915199.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 106
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321485192.281850.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321485192.281850.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 74

Yellowkayak

Adventurer
Not much to brag about but it takes us where we want to go so far.

DPP_0001.jpg

Upcoming mods...3.5 inch lift, front brush guard/grill guard (for those deer that like to commit harikari), rear flood light on truck and on camper (both sides on camper for backing up at night). Front platform to plug into existing receiver hitch to mount Honda 3000Si generator. Solar panel on roof and upgrade my solar on the popup to a 80 watt (up from 30 that I currently have). Add two more batteries to pup or truck, I haven't decided yet. Design more storage for inside bed of truck.

Other than that, its stock for now. But I have six months to get it ready for traveling all over the US for 1 - 2 months at a time and for going "off road" (not rock crawling), while towing the popup, which is fully self contained and very comfortable.

JJ

Yellowkayak

Adventurer
That would be Brantley Lake State Park outside Carlsbad Caverns. We stayed at the park because of the college group we were with. Next time the wife and I go there we will boondock, becaue the ranger says we can boondock anywhere outside the state park. I Googled Earth the area and wow, lots of nice places to take the rig and camp away from people.

JJ

Becketth

Hey guys, long time lurker and this is my first post.

'02 Tahoe z71 with leveling kit

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321659766.789090.jpg

I'm waiting on these tires to wear down a little then I'll move to bigger ones. Also, I'll be working on some storage in the back some time soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger