Littleseats - any experience

Team Wild

Observer
We have one of these in our Jeep Cherokee. We love it. As for people being concerned about this, screw um. If your worried about it fine don't get it. If your that worried about your kid, drive them yourself. Its your responsiblility to keep your kids safe. And when did we say as a nation that we need to worry about everyone else. Life in general is not safe we do sports that are not safe, we drive cars and that are not safe. We eat food that could kill us with bacteria at any moment. We camp in the woods with animals that like to have us for dinner. Sorry for the rant I'm over it. Everyone of us parents have been going down a gravel road in the back of a truck and life was actually fun then. Put your faith in your faith and not in your cars airbags. hahaha

Last edited:

fowldarr

Explorer
It was a sad sad day, my wife, still nursing an injured back from when that girl didn't see the stop sign and plowed into my FJ 62, decided that she just couldn't lift the kid into the backseat of the FJ80 anymore, we traded it in for a minivan. While I regret not having the 80 anymore, I do not regret having the minivan. I have to say it makes more sense than 90% of the other vehicles on the road. It's a 2005 Nissan Quest, 20mpg, nothing fancy about it (other than that wierd center mounted display), Now she's ready to get rid of it and get back into an SUV, and I'm trying to convince her to keep it. (18 months and it is paid off, then get what you want),

but that wasn't the question.

Given what you have and what your intentions are, those seats look like a logical alternative. i say go for it.

gpwpat

Adventurer
I have been looking at these seats and researching them as well. I have a 5yo, and a 1.5yo. Just found out a 3rd is on the way. Not really sure how that happended as it was not in the plan but it happened. So it threw a wrench in my financial plan. I have a 07 Jeep wrangler 4 door. I would like to keep it. I use it for camping and all my recrational gear is bought and built around it. My hope is to get one of these seats and extend the rear roll bar over the cargo area so I can seat the 3 kids. For camping the jeep trailer will haul the gear so no problems there. But now how to I stuff a family of 5 into an eezi awn? Guess I get to sleep outside.

I do not want a mini van. Unless it is a full size 1970's super sexy Shagon Wagon with shag carpet. Now that I could do. or a sportsmobile. But that is out of my budget.

attachment.php

attachment.php

littleseatrearview3.jpg

The last picture is probably how I would mount mine. Untill I got the roll bar modified. Especially with the car seats in the middle seat, my 5 yo would have his own door it would be easier loading the kids in this configuration for a coule of years. the kids grow out of these seats by age 11. so at that time the next kid would get rotated into it. You do not have to use a booster with the little pass seats as they are designed with placement of the sholder strap in the correct location for kids.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998