Lone Peak Overland

TexasSixSeven

Observer
Just another plug for ULAG. Ordered his latch covers last week, and they came in Monday. A great addition to my LPC. I made use of his awning tie down points over the weekend, and they sure are easy to use compared to finding random points to tie off on.

Attachments

• E652A07B-B992-49D7-911F-7BE741F96B15.jpeg
    E652A07B-B992-49D7-911F-7BE741F96B15.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 41

Geoyota82

Just another plug for ULAG. Ordered his latch covers last week, and they came in Monday. A great addition to my LPC. I made use of his awning tie down points over the weekend, and they sure are easy to use compared to finding random points to tie off on.
This is exactly what I have been looking for. now just need him to restock so I can grab a set. thanks for the post

1titanfan

Hey y’all im putting this out there to anyone of you lucky people that has already picked up their camper. How is the positive vent port working? Have you noticed any dust actually getting into the camper at the area around the port itself or the interior of the bed area.

laxtoy

Adventurer

Latest update video I found from about a month ago, there may be one more recent, but I got to say, I love that these guys are continuously troubleshooting things that are coming and going back and trying to correct anything unresolved.

That makes me feel quite a bit better too about getting one later in their production, I’m betting by the time I get mine in August they’re going to have just about every bug worked out

simple

Adventurer
My friend had a warranty issue with his unit and Lone Peak went the whole distance (literally) to take care of it. So far top notch customer service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior