Lone Peak Overland

ulag

Thanks for all the pics, you have an awesome rig. I like the heater set up And your power box. What do you do for solar? Or do you some sort of removable power supply?
Thank you, I usually run 200w of solar, but have been debating on if I want to install the panels or not on this setup. I run 200ah lithium battery, 40 amp dc/DC charger, 2000w inverter, and with moving every day, solar isn't super useful as I don't stay parked in one location long. All of this is located at the front of the bed behind the panel with all the power outlets. For the diesel heater, I've always used these hoses, my heater box is setup for a return air, but I've never used it. Might in this setup, not sure yet. I've camped in - 10° before and still slept with windows open. Here's a photo of my heater setup. The box is removable as I run dometic water tanks in the summer.

1titanfan

Thanks for your YouTube video, it is really helpful, especially for those of us that don’t have campers yet. There’s also someone posted another YouTube video of them receiving there shipped camper, of them unboxing and installing It.

TexasSixSeven

Observer
So far I’ve got 12 nights in my LPC, and still extremely happy with it. The host however may be getting replaced. I’m on the fence about going back to diesel.

Finally got the family out with me camping, even though for only a couple nights this past week. A kid and I slept on the pad below, and momma and a kid slept on the bed up top. Soon it’ll be both kids on bottom, and the wife and I up top. Worked well for our needs although I missed the top bed mattress lol

TexasSixSeven

Observer
Just realize I didn’t include the pic lol the bed hog I shared a bed with on bottom. I snagged a roll up mattress to throw down on top of the DECKED whenever the family tags along. The wife and my oldest slept on the bed above. It got down to the high 20s that night, and my little diesel heater kept it very comfortable for all of us. So far I’ve slept in it down to the mid teens by myself without complaints.

Attachments

• D016D50A-F70D-4E5C-90DF-8909752C9A9B.jpeg
    D016D50A-F70D-4E5C-90DF-8909752C9A9B.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 59

Kingsize24

Just realize I didn’t include the pic lol the bed hog I shared a bed with on bottom. I snagged a roll up mattress to throw down on top of the DECKED whenever the family tags along. The wife and my oldest slept on the bed above. It got down to the high 20s that night, and my little diesel heater kept it very comfortable for all of us. So far I’ve slept in it down to the mid teens by myself without complaints.

Dude that's so awesome! Good pic to cherish right there.

Antwon412

This is ridiculous. Pushed back another month.
I wish very often I had decided to go with another brand a while ago. I could’ve been enjoying my camper for months now. At this point if I cancel and go with someone else it ends up being about the same delivery date. Maybe. I wouldn’t be surprised if the delay even more.

Originally they said October of ‘23. Now I’m at June of ‘24

jchasse

This is ridiculous. Pushed back another month.
I wish very often I had decided to go with another brand a while ago. I could’ve been enjoying my camper for months now. At this point if I cancel and go with someone else it ends up being about the same delivery date. Maybe. I wouldn’t be surprised if the delay even more.

Originally they said October of ‘23. Now I’m at June of ‘24
ouch

Kamikazee494

Well if you cancel I guess that means I’m one camper closer to getting mine. They are a new startup company these things happen unfortunately.

TexasSixSeven

Observer
I purchased a couple items from Upper Left Adventures (ULAG on here) for my LPC. Man I’m excited about these. After using my diesel heater a few times I wasn’t a fan of trying to connect the heater hose to the heater port. Tyler (ULAG) has solved that issue, and has done so economically. While browsing his page I noticed another purchase I didn’t know I needed as well. Tie down points that bolt in the t track our awning. Both are simple and effective designs. I appreciate Tyler’s ingenuity and figured I’d throw him a recommendation on here.

Antwon412

Nice. I was wondering where he sold the stuff he mentioned. Have to check it out in advance.

I have a 3d printer myself. I will have to see if I can design and print some useful, items for us all.

1titanfan

I purchased a couple items from Upper Left Adventures (ULAG on here) for my LPC. Man I’m excited about these. After using my diesel heater a few times I wasn’t a fan of trying to connect the heater hose to the heater port. Tyler (ULAG) has solved that issue, and has done so economically. While browsing his page I noticed another purchase I didn’t know I needed as well. Tie down points that bolt in the t track our awning. Both are simple and effective designs. I appreciate Tyler’s ingenuity and figured I’d throw him a recommendation on here.

I agree he had some really cool products. Y’all should check out his YouTube videos. I liked his swing out shower cube holder. There is another company that makes something similar but his is so much more simple.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior