Maxtrax group buy?

Kjswa

I'd love a set of these. But have a hard time paying the premium for them over a set of Maxsa's. I'm 100% in for a group buy! Color is not an issue just want a set for my overland project.

Last edited:

MattScott

Approved Vendor
Hoping to start the group buy within a week, my sea shipment was delayed once again—the direct boat from Brisbane decided to stop in Hong Kong!

Amphibeast

Adventurer
Im interested as well…. Also there is a Overlander meet up this week Thursday (7pm In & Out Burger) in Chandler, AZ… I will mention it there.

forty2

Adventurer
I kinda spaced this thread a while back, glad I checked back in. I'm 100% in for a set in DT or red or orange or black or...

...aww, you know what? I'll take pretty much any color. I'm in, 100%.

TFree

Hoping to start the group buy within a week, my sea shipment was delayed once again—the direct boat from Brisbane decided to stop in Hong Kong!

Matt,

Do you have an update on the status of your shipment and starting the group buy?

Troy

MattScott

Approved Vendor
I'm hoping to start this next week at some point. My shipment just arrived in port today from Australia.

Sorry, if anyone tried to message me, my PM box was full

MattScott

Approved Vendor
Please keep in mind that there is a massive demand for MAXTRAX in the United States right now and I'll only be able to set aside so many sets to discount.

TFree

Matt, I have seen them mounted on the Hi-Lift bracket of an AEV rear bumper/tire carrier setup. Do you know how they are attaching the MaxTrax to the Hi-lift bracket, as I have that setup and not a roof rack?

T
Yep, our mounting pins come with a provision to use a small padlock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears