Mission Overland Approach

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

Its the weirdest release of a new trailer I have ever seen. They tease about it for 2 plus years with many changes on the specs. I understand covid and all the supply chain issues. Then they finally come out what looks to be a decent priced and speced rig and start shipping them to dealers without posting a vid with a full detailed walk through and conflicting specs. They have more info out on the trail dog mini toyhauler then the Approach.

Finally found a video of the first production run of the Approach by a mass produced rv dealer in Mississippi. They knew absolutely nothing about the trailer. And chuckled about the no privacy wet bath.

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
All you need to know about the Approach.

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
I am really looking forward to getting the final specs and pricing on this new stand up overing from MO. From what i hear the pricing maybe fairly reasonable compared to the outrageous pricing that is going on by others. Anyone received any quotes and or final specs?

Mep thanks for sending. Still the same limited video of the prototype. Specs say 3,600 ish dry but Mississippi dealer said over 4k dry but they had no idea the tounge weight. So not quite everything I would want to know. Don't get me wrong it looks awesome and priced well. Just hate to see them sold by non off road dealers who don't know the business

Sort of surprised the first units ended up at that dealership. The more I see this thing the more intrigued I am though. That’s a lot of trailer for $60k. I wish the bathroom had a nylon/fabric top half like the EOS does though, seems like water will get everywhere when showering. I wonder if it does and it’s one of those items in the drawer and the RV sales reps in the video didn’t know what it was

Hard saying not knowing. I have seen no sign of a shower skirt in the limited videos of the Approach. I kind of figured since all the videos out were of the prototype that the skirts were on back order but maybe not. A shower is one thing but maybe these Canadian folks are into...., Just kidding love my CA brothers and sisters

PeteEinMT

Observer
Has anyone picked one of these up? Local dealer has some in stock. 45k price point!!! I liked the layout but rear hangs down IMO to make it an "off-road" trailer other than maybe some FS roads and decent BLM roads

Has anyone picked one of these up? Local dealer has some in stock. 45k price point!!! I liked the layout but rear hangs down IMO to make it an "off-road" trailer other than maybe some FS roads and decent BLM roads

I really like the price and the kind of no frills vibe of the interior. In fact the only negative thing I can think of is the ground clearance being 16". I have been following this model for years and the specs on thier website have changed like the wind. Maybe call I believe Jeremy at Xgrid in TN and ask him to measure that rear ground clearance. My non MO trailer i originally had a drop 4" timbren and swapped the spindle to 2" rise and i have 18" of ground clearance. On a pop up I am sure a 4" rise would work. Ask Jeremy to confirm if it's a drop spindle. If it is one can swap our the spindle to a 4" rise fairly cheap. Might make the wheel wells look high , stab jacks may need to be modified and kitchen may be a bit higher but I feel 18" or a tad more is plenty

Last edited:

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
Usually , battery power is installed by the dealer asper the spec of the buyer. Interior toilet c/w 5 gal waste tank and shower c/w 20 gal holding tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior