Moab Gathering Nov. 2-4 2007

alia176

Explorer
I see my name is on the list of attendees. Please go ahead and remove it as we can't make it:( We'll be doing a shorter camping trip to the N.E. AZ as it is much closer to ABQ.

Have a great time!

Willman

alia176 said:
I see my name is on the list of attendees. Please go ahead and remove it as we can't make it:( We'll be doing a shorter camping trip to the N.E. AZ as it is much closer to ABQ.

Have a great time!

Sorry to hear!

Have fun on your other trip!

:)

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
Moody said:
Very cool, I am glad to see we are having a large turnout. The spot I have in mind should be fine for multiple rigs. I am still upset I can't leave until after work Friday. I should be on the road by 4pm though, putting me there by 8pm. I will most likely have 2 other cars with me. I just swapped my rear springs with the heavier 864's, so I am excited to load up the truck and see how it does.

Did I see somewhere that one of you is bringing dutch oven stuff? I may bring one to make a cobbler Sat. night...

great news now would it make it taller with out any load in the rear?

rhodos

Observer
Hi all,

tomorrow i have to get up the roof top tent and fix some stuff, try to make it to friday morning at the City Market, if i am not showing up there i will be at the camp by friday evening.

cu latest on friday evening, have all a save trip,

Werner

Moody

Needs to get out more
eurorom said:
great news now would it make it taller with out any load in the rear?
Free height, (no load) I bet it is a tiny bit higher, but I will have to wait and see after it all settles in. I have my gear all loaded up, and it doesn't sag at all...Maybe with the water it will?

nickt

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0009
Hi,
We're looking forward to this weekend! My better half says Hells Revenge is the "best trail in Moab", pure slickrock. Last time she did it I was stuck in an all-morning conference call back at the motel, so I'm up for doing that on Friday.

See you all out there.

Cheers,
Nick.

Moody

Needs to get out more
If any of you have copies of Overland Journal, I'd love to see them...I figured I had better check one out before I get a subscription (and the wife says, "Just wait, I can never buy you anything because you just get it yourself!")

Willman

Moody said:
If any of you have copies of Overland Journal, I'd love to see them...I figured I had better check one out before I get a subscription (and the wife says, "Just wait, I can never buy you anything because you just get it yourself!")

I got ya covered!:)

Jacket

2008 Expedition Trophy Champion
I'll be bringing the new OJ, the latest Toyota Trails, and the 4wdTO I just got today. I hope I can find some time to hit the trails :coffee:

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
I was looking forward to this trip, however there will be more time for me to explore this area.

My meeting did not go as expected, need to take care of business so that I may enjoy life.

Have fun and take a lot of pictures!:( :( :(

Moody

Needs to get out more
eurorom said:
I was looking forward to this trip, however there will be more time for me to explore this area.

My meeting did not go as expected, need to take care of business so that I may enjoy life.

Have fun and take a lot of pictures!:( :( :(
Bummer. I was hoping to see the sweet LX you have built...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan