Moab Gathering Nov. 2-4 2007

Rexsname

Explorer
Will there be anyone else from this group staying at the Super 8 motel on N. Main? I thought I saw that there was.......

The truck WILL be out of the body shop this afternoon:wings: :wings:

REX

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
Rexsname said:
Will there be anyone else from this group staying at the Super 8 motel on N. Main? I thought I saw that there was.......

The truck WILL be out of the body shop this afternoon:wings: :wings:

REX

I am the one that could stay at motel 8 or motel 6, however I am planning on departing after the early Thursday meeting and it will depend and how well the meeting goes!:( :( :gunt:

FlyingWen

Explorer
FlyingWil and I have to pull the plug on this trip. We have too much coming up in November and December and I, as the handbrake, think we need to start saving.

Yep, you may blame it on the wife! :gunt:

If everyone does this again next year... We'll be there with bells on (or LightForce)!!!

rhodos

Observer
Hi guys,

just came over this thread - i am right now building up an exped camper and chances are that i am ready by thursday and go up to Utah. If you dont mind i would like to meet with you up there.

So long, Werner

ckkone

Explorer
rhodos said:
Hi guys,

just came over this thread - i am right now building up an exped camper and chances are that i am ready by thursday and go up to Utah. If you dont mind i would like to meet with you up there.

So long, Werner

Would be great to have you along, see the first post and send a PM to Nic "Willman" and give him your emergency contact information.

Willman

rhodos said:
Hi guys,

So long, Werner

PM sent back to ya!...Love to have ya!

I will be sending out emergency contact information tomorrow by PM

Attendee List updated!

Were almost there......this should be a good turn out!!!!!

:jumping:

Last edited:

Moody

Needs to get out more
Willman said:
PM sent back to ya!...Love to have ya!

I will be sending out emergency contact information tomorrow by PM

Attendee List updated!

Were almost there......this should be a good turn out!!!!!

:jumping:
Very cool, I am glad to see we are having a large turnout. The spot I have in mind should be fine for multiple rigs. I am still upset I can't leave until after work Friday. I should be on the road by 4pm though, putting me there by 8pm. I will most likely have 2 other cars with me. I just swapped my rear springs with the heavier 864's, so I am excited to load up the truck and see how it does.

Did I see somewhere that one of you is bringing dutch oven stuff? I may bring one to make a cobbler Sat. night...

ckkone

Explorer
Moody said:
I should be on the road by 4pm though, putting me there by 8pm.

I get done with work on Friday at 4pm and will be packed a ready to go, can I join the caravan? If so let me know where to meet you.

Moody

Needs to get out more
ckkone said:
I get done with work on Friday at 4pm and will be packed a ready to go, can I join the caravan? If so let me know where to meet you.
Sure, that would be great. Do you want to meet at the entrance to the freeway in Draper or something? Shoot me a PM w/your Tel. #. You may be slowed down with a 6cyl. powered 80 vs. you big V8 :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan