Mobile Base Camp Family Camper

karo

Observer
That's awesome. Really like how all comes together. Can't wait to see the progress.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

b63215b

Adventurer
Absolutely amazing, not sure you missed anything here, well thought out and designed. I'd love to see a picture of all your sleeping areas and how you did the flashing for the lift.

Awesome job again man, you could seriously make some dough selling these. I'd say this is much more practical for a family than a moby with a RTT. Especially for the space on poor weather days. Is it insulated on the floor for 4 season camping?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

midog

Observer
Absolutely amazing, not sure you missed anything here, well thought out and designed. I'd love to see a picture of all your sleeping areas and how you did the flashing for the lift.

Awesome job again man, you could seriously make some dough selling these. I'd say this is much more practical for a family than a moby with a RTT. Especially for the space on poor weather days. Is it insulated on the floor for 4 season camping?

I have not added insulation to the floor, but may in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

midog

Observer
I've been curious what you all would think this trailer is worth? I'm not going to sell it, but curious what the experts here think (and it would be helpful for insurance purposes).

b63215b

Adventurer
I've been curious what you all would think this trailer is worth? I'm not going to sell it, but curious what the experts here think (and it would be helpful for insurance purposes).

I am not an expert, but based on the moby1 and the cricket I would easily say this is worth every bit of $15,000-$20,000 if it were a retail piece. Just my two cents. If you have 3 to 5 grand in costs that is a nice profit. Big question how many hours worth of work, I bet that makes up the gap in price assuming you pay yourself $60-$100 and hour. Haha

midog

Observer
I am not an expert, but based on the moby1 and the cricket I would easily say this is worth every bit of $15,000-$20,000 if it were a retail piece. Just my two cents. If you have 3 to 5 grand in costs that is a nice profit. Big question how many hours worth of work, I bet that makes up the gap in price assuming you pay yourself $60-$100 and hour. Haha

Thanks!! That's along the lines of what I'm thinking. I figure I have about 500hrs into this one.

k9lestat

Expedition Leader
Man it's funny how the video makes you appreciate the amount of space in there. I really like it.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

calicamper

Expedition Leader
Its larger than the cricket and has some better features and properly rigged I'd say 20K starting and up. I like the slide out kitchen after 4 trips this summer with the Bass Pro shops camp kitchen and having to lug and set up all the various kitchen crap the slide out kitchen is just brilliant!!! I was camped next to rookie new campers on our last trip they had a brand new MPG trailer with the rear kitchen. They arrived about 10 minutes after we did. I was still hauling crap across the site and setting up our gear and kitchen when he was already cooking up some gumbo and kicking back with a good beer! That was when my wife says I think if we do more of this we need to rethink our set up;-) HA HA Must admit the rear slide outside kitchen rigs are the way to go!

k9lestat

Expedition Leader
Your build got me rethinking my tool body trailer and how I could maybe marry the two concepts for a mini toy hauler.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior