My 06 Tacoma TRD Build

jeverich

Luddite
My HC rear w/swing out has been waiting for me since the 20th of May..

Flying home on Monday; hoping to get it on by the following week!

Mine is basically and exact clone, minus the Rotopax mounts. Did you use any kind of edging on the bedsides after you cut them?

sytfu510

Urban UAV
My HC rear w/swing out has been waiting for me since the 20th of May..

Flying home on Monday; hoping to get it on by the following week!

Mine is basically and exact clone, minus the Rotopax mounts. Did you use any kind of edging on the bedsides after you cut them?

Nice! Yes I used the door edge trimming from local parts store.

Cool Rig!

Thanks!

1017439_10152008693389517_2136723452_n.jpg

Thelgord

All I can say is ... WOW!

I have been told to have a "vision" of what I want my rig to be before I start with the mods. Your rig is very close to what I want my own to be, budget willing of course.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
from the pictures i can see the 35s are gonna rub when turned and stuffed.... otherwise sweet tires

sytfu510

Urban UAV
thanks, on road the tires are ok, but I'm going to have to cut the inner fender area and push it back. Waiting on my wrist to heal up and I'll get to it.

Here's some current pics from a photoshoot my friend was doing:

1011303_4935194824298_699418583_n.jpg

998989_4934587529116_158444771_n.jpg

jeverich

Luddite
Do you run all of your gear (RTT/Gas Cans/Spare) on the truck all of the time?

Aren't you worried someone might swipe something?

sytfu510

Urban UAV
Do you run all of your gear (RTT/Gas Cans/Spare) on the truck all of the time?

Aren't you worried someone might swipe something?

The Spare/Gas are locked, but I usually don't take my truck anywhere for long. The RTT is so high up and heavy it would be quite a challenge. But I do plan on getting the security nuts for it.

cc tacoma

Observer
Hi there,

I just stumbled across this thread and I gotta say, you've done a heck of a job on your rig it looks awesome! If you don't mind I have a quick question for you. Was it difficult to mount your LED fogs into that Demello bumper? I am looking to mount some rigid d2's into a Demello and I was curious as to how involved that mat be. Again, awesome job, super inspiring. :luxhello:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger