My 2 trailers build

Greenmonkey

Adventurer
Thanks for the complements guys. Ya dry weight is about 1050lbs. Not the lightest things in the world but it's right at what I figured they would weight. There is a few things I would do next time to save a few pounds. Some day when I get board I'll do a better one with what I've learned from these ones and I'll sell mine, but for now I'm going to use it for a few years:)

Greenmonkey

Adventurer
Sorry for the bad pic but I just finished the kitchen side of the trailers. Just a few very small things left and they are done! Just in time for the wa st rally.
jy5y9udy.jpg
utapa8ym.jpg

These are going to make camping so nice.:)

Greenmonkey

Adventurer
So I completely finish one trailer,(my bro in laws) I sent it home, wrote that feels good. Here is a few pics of the finished trailer.
3yry2a9u.jpg
etapytab.jpg
zudyqyty.jpg
3eqavara.jpg
ananymu7.jpg

Greenmonkey

Adventurer
tenupu8e.jpg
gebehyne.jpg
6a9y8e2u.jpg

This is what he gave me as a thank you after I got done showing him his trailer. It a completely custom AR15. Lots of great parts. This thing is very sweet. Thanks bro!

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
Amazing work and design on your trailers.

" great gift from your brother too"
You will be ready with both when TSHTF!

Great build!

Septu

Explorer
Absolutely gorgeous trailer. I think I speak for most of us when I say I wish I had a brother (or a brother-in-law) to build one of those for me.

Greenmonkey

Adventurer
Did some camping this weekend, I always for get to take pictures. I took a few this weekend.uploadfromtaptalk1401125282510.jpguploadfromtaptalk1401125303735.jpguploadfromtaptalk1401125325136.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Greenmonkey

Adventurer
So it's been a while since I've posted anything. We've had some great times with this trailer and some made some great memories. But I'm going to sell my trailer. I want to go to school and I want to pay some things off and prepare for a reduced income. Thank you for the great compliments and suggestions throughout this build. If any one is interested please pm me. Thanks Tyler.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger