my Montero "bed"

nckwltn

Explorer
I find the rear seat folded back, with my legs diagonally across the arm wrest over the passenger seat is quite comfortable for 20 minutes power nap in the parking garage when I just can't keep my eyes open :victory:

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
I had a 1994 Montero that had a really nice bed configuration

DSCF8046.jpg

jhill15

Explorer
I read this and had to run outside and give it a shot
Bam!!!!instant bed!!!
nuqe6u4y.jpg

This takes date night with the wifey to a whole new level....only we're married and she would never go for it lol.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
I read this and had to run outside and give it a shot
Bam!!!!instant bed!!!
nuqe6u4y.jpg

This takes date night with the wifey to a whole new level....only we're married and she would never go for it lol.

First try a drive-in movie and get her used to the idea of doing things with the seats down.

Ryanmb21

Expedition Leader
4th gen 4runner front seats do the same thing, but not the back seats, so I never understood why.

SoCalMonty

Explorer
We use the Montero instead of a tent.

Since we have no kids, and the Monty is used for hauling gear, I had removed and threw away the 2nd row bench seat. I also removed and stored the 3rd row jump seats in case I need to haul passengers.

With those seats out, an inflated air bed fits perfectly in the back. We usually sleep pretty darn well this way.

bluebear

Observer
I have tried it and it is BEYOND uncomfortable
I found throwing a mostly flat thermorest down fills in the gaps enough. Even my 2dr is reasonably comfy enough. Usually only use it after too many pops at a party or last minute overnighters.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12