My Search is over "Tune Outdoors M1" in person!

kgree3

Several of us have. I will look into getting a video up on Youtube for a full review, but will need some time to get this done. Do you have any specific questions? I can do a video call with you if you're on the fence about buying one.
Hi Outbound, thanks for posting your experience with this company and the M1. I visited the Super Pacific location in San Diego and was almost ready to pull the trigger. I then came across the M1. Quick above face! Really like this camper. Can you tell me what you think of a Tacoma as a daily driver with this platform? In Contact with Tune and waiting to have some questions answered, but am really leaning in the M1's direction.
Thanks for any insight you can provide:)
kag

Outbound1

Hi Outbound, thanks for posting your experience with this company and the M1. I visited the Super Pacific location in San Diego and was almost ready to pull the trigger. I then came across the M1. Quick above face! Really like this camper. Can you tell me what you think of a Tacoma as a daily driver with this platform? In Contact with Tune and waiting to have some questions answered, but am really leaning in the M1's direction.
Thanks for any insight you can provide:)
kag

The Tune is the best bolt in truck bed camper that i've been able to find (extensive in-person and online research) and i'm extremely happy with the choice to get it. Hit me up if you have specific camper questions, send me a message and I can chat with you there / on the phone if you need specific details for the camper size I have (short bed Tacoma).

As far as the Tacoma platform, we could spend so much time on that conversation. Getting to remote areas on difficult trails is important to me, so I kept my (older) nimble and reliable Tacoma was my choice. I have been impressed with my truck's abilities with the extra weight of the camper.

I apply a long distance backpacking mindset to my truck build and packing, and i'm extremely mindful to avoid the weight of useless junk the IG overland community slaps onto their vehicles.

Hope my short answer sheds some insight.

czukie

Saw a tune camper yesterday driving around Colorado Springs. It looked nice in person. The wide sides didn’t look as out of place as I I thought they might. I might actually consider one down the road

Outbound1

Saw a tune camper yesterday driving around Colorado Springs. It looked nice in person. The wide sides didn’t look as out of place as I I thought they might. I might actually consider one down the road
Send me a message if you want to check mine out

Hi. Does anyone here have a Tune M1 and is local to Orange County? I live in Irvine. I’m potentially meeting up with someone in Long Beach after they pick up their M1 in about two weeks, but I’m hoping to see if I can take a look at one in person sooner and closer. Like a lot of people, I’m debating on the M1 vs. FWC Project M. I’m certain the build quality will be much better on the M1 (Ive seen the typical QC issues with FWC), but there’s a used PM I saw for sale (built in 2021j that I can buy for considerably less than a new M1 (about $5k less). After seeing the M1, I’d like to make a solid decision on which direction to go. Thanks in advance if anyone is nearby and can meet up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shek

I’ve the same request as Aquajoc, except I’m located in southern Maine. Colorado is a long way to go to check one out; is there anyone in New England who as acquired an M1 that would be willing to show it off?

Thanks,

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears