My Taco Phoenix Pop Up Camper

MYTACO

Adventurer
Here's the new ride. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430613594.372323.jpg

Ironically Phoenix had "3 reasons to buy a Phoenix" on their FB page. I think I could provide a 100 reasons not to.

surlydiesel

Adventurer
I've followed the whole 38 pages. I think you'll be able to sit back and relax in that rig and not think about the previous one. Congrats!!!! If anyone deserved to treat themself to a different setup, it was you. Best of luck and keep us in the loop.

-jorge

MYTACO

Adventurer
Thats quite an upgrade!

Gongrats.

Im happy to see you finally ditch that phoenix

Enjoy the new rig! What engine does it have?

Mercedes Sprinter, Sir! It rides so smooth...and nothing is falling off the walls, cabinets...I almost don't know how to act!

ripperj

Explorer
That Sprinter is awesome, glad you sold the Phoenix, I was nervous you wouldnt be able to get rid of it because you were so open with all the issues.
You should take the Sprinter to Phoenix for some of that custom red paint :)

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk 2

MYTACO

Adventurer
That Sprinter is awesome, glad you sold the Phoenix, I was nervous you wouldnt be able to get rid of it because you were so open with all the issues.
You should take the Sprinter to Phoenix for some of that custom red paint :)

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk 2

I would not let Phoenix touch anything of mine--ever. I was a little worried too, but the camper was 100% better when I sold it than what I got from Phoenix in the first place. And half the price...

Super Doody

Explorer
I would not let Phoenix touch anything of mine--ever. I was a little worried too, but the camper was 100% better when I sold it than what I got from Phoenix in the first place. And half the price...

Read your review on BBB.Wander why your review doesn't show up as complaint. Seems like they are still using some picture of your truck on their website. I wonder how Jed and Meg (adventure americas) really felt their camper. Obviously there was sort of agreement in place.

Paul B.

Adventurer
To think the BBB is unbiased is wrong. They shill for the businesses that pay them an annual membership fee. Ask any small business person about the BBB's aggressive tactics. When you see their logo on websites, it should be a red flag. Legit shops won't pay their dues. Why would they? On the other hand, if they aren't legit.....

calicamper

Expedition Leader
Way too posh what are you the 1%er campin type;-)

Those are really nice rigs, neighbor had one like yours but ended up going to a Trek sprinter van for a little smaller footprint. He really likes it and has racked up some miles. For the ease of the get in and go you cant beat the sprinter thats for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior