My thoughts on a lame forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumphreyBear

Adventurer
Good God man, what are you? 5?!! Voted for Obama? <bleh blah bloh>. So much to say and so don't care...

I think you were just the result of a social experiment, some research if you will, and you responded beautifully. Luck you had a spare time to type out that response or it would be a waste of time - seeing as how you don't actually care 'n all..

grimbo

Explorer
Good God man, what are you? 5?!! Think that "feelings" come before truth? Whatever dude....so sick of everyone telling to take the sand out of my mangina when the very ones whining are the ones who got offended. See, the funny thing is, "offended" isn't even in my vocab because I simply don't give people that much credit. I wasn't experimenting. That would imply I needed to see what would happen to prove a hypothesis (educated guess) when I already KNEW what would happen, and it's the very thing unfolding I am watching now. Good God, ban me already and end the useless whining BS for all of those useless hermaphrodites that got offended at some dumb BS. Let me know what it feels like to have a vaggg. My theory was right....not many men left these days...just the neutered American male barking like a true DA.

I am sure that I will be banned because we now handle things like 5th graders. "I don't like you and you don't make me feel good so you aren't allowed here anymore".....good deal....lemme know when a real man stands up and doesn't give two ****s. I was hoping to be proven wrong...maybe see the error of my ways, but unfortunately I have seen more proof that we suck as a race more than we are willing to do good (not meant for those who rose above in this thread). And for the record, if it was intentional fraud, why did I come clean?! I dunno, think about it and try to answer without emotion rather than crying all over the subject like a....I dunno....neutered dude who got offended? So much to say and so don't care...

No you got your panties in a wad and now you are back pedaling, no one else is offended or worried just amused at your antics

Last edited by a moderator:

DoMiNiC1

Adventurer
39CBA970-3874-4E83-826B-3C5F4CD5C34A-925-00000154E62C7348.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan