NC to OR on the TAT in my 4Runner

mosovich

Observer
Finding a used one with KDSS is almost impossible, (have found two in three months that are used, and none of them in the SE), at the price I got it, REALLY impossible, so I jumped on it..

SirWilliamGoes

Adventurer
DAY 33

IM HOME!!!!! today I woke up at about 5am and hauled *** back to my home. It's crazy I drove about 12k miles this trip and the last damn 10 almost killed me, I thought it was never gonna come. I got here and around 8am and I have slept the majority of the day. Side note my allergies didn't bother me at all until I got into SC!!

I want to say thank you to each and every person that followed along with the journey and had encouraging words of wisdom, advise and just keeping me company really. You know I went on this journey for the sole purpose of it being something that I wanted to do, almost selfishly determined that no matter what I was going to take it. I put money aside for I have been selfishly chasing the all mighty dollar for a long time causing many different negative things in my life. When I planned this trip I had originally planned to have about $10k for it and I'm happy to say I did it with barely a fraction of that. The trip was much like my life has been. I was blessed with everything I needed and not really much more. I'm thankful for the people that I encountered, and I would not exchange any of the experiences that I had the positive or the negatives. I'm sure that I have forever changed my outlook on life and some quality's that have changed/developed may take time before I ever see them.

With everyone one following along I was never truly alone for I had each and everyone of you guys with me. There for advise, encouragement to keep going, and just to be good company. I have even inspired some to finally take their own journey which is awesome I'm glad I could do that. I think the most touching though are the folks that folks from all over that have reached out to thank me for sharing my Journey since they would be unable to ever do anything like it for medical reasons. It is very hard to put into words how happy I am that I have been able to provide them with the sights and sounds of out beautiful world that we, the healthy, so often take for total granted.

Thanks again everyone, and sorry that seemed to go on!! I will be posting reviews, list, must DOS and must donts in the next few days as well as more videos so stay tuned

Till next time

PEACE

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

OutOfBounds

Adventurer
Man I'd love to say the same about Canada however my nemesis is snow so I think that puts me out!!!

Come on up in summer. July - September are pretty much snow free all across Canada with the exception of some of the most northern parts of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. I live up in northern Alberta. We haven't had snow since April. Heck, it's 20 degrees Celsius right now. :)

Congrats on finishing an awesome trip! :D

Last edited:

aging_fleet

Read through all 23 pages tonight, ill keep an eye on Belgium women going forward.

Glad you made it home safely, looked like a great trip.

El Gordo

EL Gordo
Congratulations and welcome home. Thanks for the show and tell, keeps me stoked for my rig.

side note: I got behind a 4Runner in traffic recently, that's a large truck!

NewRider

Glad to hear you made it home safe, congrats on completion!! One thing I've been wondering that you haven't really talked about is gas prices. Were they about the same as you went it did you find anywhere that particularly expensive?

SirWilliamGoes

Adventurer
Glad to hear you made it home safe, congrats on completion!! One thing I've been wondering that you haven't really talked about is gas prices. Were they about the same as you went it did you find anywhere that particularly expensive?
Out west they were up to 3 a gallon here they are 2 a gallon do not too bad of a difference.

94Wrangler

Observer
Well glad you made it home safe and sound! Ild be interested to hear the financials of the trip. I really enjoyed traveling along with you! Now rest and recover!

Mushin_Noshin

Adventurer
Fantastic trip and an even better report. Great outlook on the trip and life. Glad you made it home safe and sound.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998