New Camper Build - THE OVERL[h]ANDER

greg.potter

Adventurer
Most of the electrical system is in place and is performing as expected. The system is broken down into 3 installation areas that I call the "Component Panel", the "Sub Panel", and the "Control Panel".
The Component Panel is located behind the fridge and can be accessed through a hatch on the passenger side wall of the camper. For any major service needs the fridge can be removed (it's on wheels) and the hinged Component Panel can be swung open for easy access.
The Sub Panel is also mounted on a hinge so that both sides can be accessed through the hatch.
The Control Panel is located above the fridge and has all of the control switches, systems monitoring displays, as well as the AV system.

Very nice work on the panels - based on the quality of the design & workmanship I'm guessing you are control system engineer or panel builder.?

msiminoff

Finally... after 3 years, four months, and six days (hey, who's counting?), this project is complete!
I could not be any happier with the final result :cool:

Here are some pic's; click on the thumbnails to see the high-resolution versions.
04032023_1.JPG 04032023_2.JPG 04032023_3.JPG 04032023_4.JPG 04032023_5.JPG 04032023_6.JPG 04032023_7.JPG

Last edited:

ITTOG

It looks awesome. Good job.

What are the rope lights you used inside? Do you have a link?

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
I love the way the Habitat ties into the underbody boxes! Bravo! So Clean!

Am i losing my freaking mind or are those 5500 emblems on a 3500?

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
04032023_6.JPG

The right side of this is an awesome use of space, and something i may dang near copy to make up the slack on my 7" extra i have with my E-W sleeping setup!

Thanks for sharing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan