New four wheel camper finch shell

PTO

PTO
Hey PTO, can you tell me how long your couch is? and with the pop up down,is there enough head room to sit on it? If not can you at least get in there and lay on it? I"m gonna order a Finch shell model and I"m just trying to figure out what options I want to get. I wish I could look at one, but there is no dealership near me. There used to be a showroom in Corona calf, not far from where I am but they closed it years ago.

Thanks, Ben

For the Finch the couch is 62" long and the height with the top down at the lowest point is 26.5". Not very comforable sitting in there for me with the top down but it does give plenty of room to get in and out to grab stuff in the fridge up front and lay down if needed. With the top up I am very comfortable moving around and I am just under 6'3".

Ben Dover

For the Finch the couch is 62" long and the height with the top down at the lowest point is 26.5". Not very comforable sitting in there for me with the top down but it does give plenty of room to get in and out to grab stuff in the fridge up front and lay down if needed. With the top up I am very comfortable moving around and I am just under 6'3".

Thanks for the info!

ETAV8R

Founder of D.E.R.P.
What is the width measurement of the door? Considering a shell but want to know if I can get the usual totes I take inside. I've made a list of what we take camping and am not sure if I can get it all stowed in a FWC, shell or fully decked out. Where there is a will right? Still looking forward to those inside pics.

Last edited:

ETAV8R

Founder of D.E.R.P.
Got the measurement for the door width:24"
Any work on the interior pics? Got a guy with a Hawk who is local but it is fully loaded and is a larger camper. Will be checking his out soon in person.

PTO

PTO
Got the measurement for the door width:24"
Any work on the interior pics? Got a guy with a Hawk who is local but it is fully loaded and is a larger camper. Will be checking his out soon in person.

Sorry man I forgot. I will get some measurements and pics soon.

contento

Observer
I'd be very curious in this as well and I'd think it would be easy to find out-

Set the 3 campers(might as well do the fiberglass sided version as well) in the sun outside the FWC factory for an hour or so, then hit them all in the same spot(s) with a infrared thermometer.

Bump. Do this Stan!

If you could demonstrate that any of the exterior options kept the camper noticeably cooler than the other that's what I'd buy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears