New here, my 1994 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Safari truck

Lecoq

Explorer
Do you notice any major wind noise with your snorkel bowl? I see a few around and I was wondering how quiet they are.

Baja030

Small world! I've definitely seen your truck on 42 when driving to school (im at rowan). i have a 99 cherokee with 30s currently. where do you wheel at? I never really know where to go in wharton.

Booosted Supra

Observer
Do you notice any major wind noise with your snorkel bowl? I see a few around and I was wondering how quiet they are.

No noticeable different noise with the pre-cleaner set up. You can find them cheap straight from the manufacturer Donoldson for about $50.00 compared to the 2-300 from any other cruiser site.

Booosted Supra

Observer
Small world! I've definitely seen your truck on 42 when driving to school (im at rowan). i have a 99 cherokee with 30s currently. where do you wheel at? I never really know where to go in wharton.

I am all over the place, not so much really in Wharton anymore as its become a play ground for people to party and destroy natural habitats and create and draw more attention to others then needed. Are you local or going to Rowan from out of state?

Baja030

I am all over the place, not so much really in Wharton anymore as its become a play ground for people to party and destroy natural habitats and create and draw more attention to others then needed. Are you local or going to Rowan from out of state?
I live not too far south of Trenton

4runnin

Observer
Dude did u go to Ccc in blackwood?

If so I use to have a white raider on 33's, I live right in sj and have a runner now. Still ifs on 35s, hit 3 black trails at rausch and killed it. We need to meet up for a trip

Dave!!!!!! This truck is sick!!!! Im dying to get a roof rack i have a black and gold 94 4 runner in alaska would you be willing to share with me what roof rack that is? Is the ladder separate?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman