New Jeep/Brute

jdemonto

Hey Trail Surfer I was on the same run in Moab, I had the Red LJ. Very cool brute I was drooling the whole time!

Jason

Beowulf

Expedition Leader
trailsurfer,

I too will be interested in the what transpires during your registration? Do you still have to have it emissions tested?

Also, do you have to run a specific diesel? What about Bio, WVO, High Sulfur, Low Sulfur.....etc?

trailsurfer

Explorer
trailsurfer,

I too will be interested in the what transpires during your registration? Do you still have to have it emissions tested?

Also, do you have to run a specific diesel? What about Bio, WVO, High Sulfur, Low Sulfur.....etc?

Registration went smoothly. The gentlemen that inspected the VIN loved the Brute and the fact that it was a diesel. No emissions testing down here. It will run on both low sulfur and high sulfur, no idea about bio diesel.

Mr. D

Adventurer
awesome looking brute
I have family in Pagosa Springs and my dad grew up in Hesperus.
Nice area to live and work.

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
For those of you who haven't had the chance to meet Mike yet (or Persephone), here's a short fun not-to-take-seriously interview she did...

Beowulf

Expedition Leader
trailsurfer,

It has been another week or so and was wondering if any bugs have sprung up or if it is still flawless.

trailsurfer

Explorer
It is running well. No bugs other than a vacuum hose came loose and needed to be reattached. Still getting great mileage, 24 MPG. I am going up into the high country this weekend to do some wheeling.

I will post some pics of the engine, etc..., this weekend.

Jim K in PA

Adventurer
I love it. Stock airbox, stock radiator, very little hacking from what I see. Just need to get that A/C hooked up! Post up some video. Would love to hear what it sounds like from inside as well as outside.

trailsurfer

Explorer
I love it. Stock airbox, stock radiator, very little hacking from what I see. Just need to get that A/C hooked up! Post up some video. Would love to hear what it sounds like from inside as well as outside.

Thanks. A/C gets connected next week and I have to figure out how to route the connection to the snorkel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78