New Jeep Concept Vehicles at Easter Jeep Safari

Mbogo

Observer
I can't remember the last time I saw an all chrome bumper on something!

Or baby moon hubcaps on painted steelies and tall skinny tires wrapped around 'em. This has nice retro touches and good overall proportions. Of course, the $9,000 in Pro Rock 60s do a lot for the stance...

justcuz

Explorer
Everyones reaction to these vehicles has to tell Jeep something. PEOPLE WANT JEEP TRUCKS! I grew up in Toledo, Ohio (late 50's early 60's) and as a kid used to see all kinds of FC models. The City bought them and I used to see them lined up against the fence in storage. You could drive right by the Jeep plant in those days and see all kinds of vehicles including export models parked right along the fence. Great memories. I'm sure most of you realize the FC models were built on CJ chassis. There were in fact crewcab and van FC vehicles manufactured. As said before the crewcabs are rare and the van bodies were export only as I recall. Lastly now that the only American made mini/midsize truck is the GM Colorado/Canyon I believe a market niche exists that Jeep could capitalise on if they chose to.

kfgk14

Adventurer
The jeep J12 with that exact body styling, wheels, etc. would be in my driveway right now if I could afford it, the retro styling is awesome and it looks to be very utilitarian. They should also try a vehicle with the same styling and such, 5 foot bed and a double cab. I'd buy one.

JeffRRC

Adventurer
The J12 has such classic American looks. I'm not a big fan of the visor but everything else is spot on.

dankine

Your're right !

:luxhello:

I couldn't agree more !

Dan

Okay now i'm just starting to get pissed. They throw two more concepts in my face that I would put down payments on today if they would just simply produce them. Screw you jeep. Stop jerkin me around. Why do they bother teasing us with this crap when they don't even bother to put a diesel in the wrangler? It looks like it is still a JK underneath all the fancy sheet metal after all.

snakedoctor

Okay now i'm just starting to get pissed. They throw two more concepts in my face that I would put down payments on today if they would just simply produce them. Screw you jeep. Stop jerkin me around. Why do they bother teasing us with this crap when they don't even bother to put a diesel in the wrangler? It looks like it is still a JK underneath all the fancy sheet metal after all.

AGREED! Jeep is famous for amazing functional concepts that go NO WHERE!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179