New RV from Kym Bolton

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Hi Mog,

Not my intention to take us off track.....only to respond to the above.

Yes, of course the "limited edition" has a great deal to do with pricing. The number of ATB diffs sold for the FUSO is a tiny fraction of what would normally be sold for most other vehicle types......and of course development costs have to be covered over smaller numbers. ATW is the only on-seller of the exact diff you mention and has made a commitment to that manufacturer which has led to the development of these specific diffs....otherwise they would never have been developed to begin with.

FYI Other diffs to suit the FUSO front axle that are currently on the market are made by others.

BTW I knew about that German enquiry. Small world isn't it?

Kind regards
John
John,
Yes, small world. I'm holding my Germany Connection's son as collateral (he is an exchange student I've had for 9 months) to get one of those ATB diffs…. the things us Fuso owners do to better our machines. :sombrero:
I do fully agree that the limited number sold will surly effect the price and I am happy ATW made the commitment to get these made. Being a thrifty (cheap) operator I always hunt for the best possible deal, but in the end I'm sure there is a Quaife in my future. I went from not want any sort of ‘locker' in my front diff, to the Quaife being a 'must have' someday after your and others reports on their operation.
Us ‘Americans' always covet the cool vehicles that Australians and Europeans can get, but then recoil when we see the prices (and taxes!) that they have to pay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior