"Noise Cameras" for loud pipes?

Moyshe Kapoyer

They should do it for loud and bad music. That is a bigger issue in my area. Although some of the rice burners have ridiculous exhaust systems.
The ricers are obnoxious, they pay good money to sound like absolute shít. Florida passed a law to clamp down on the loud music.

ITTOG

Bad music may be subjective.

According to my youngest daughter on our drive home the other night, everything on my playlist is bad music... lol

View attachment 808069
View attachment 808070
It doesn't have to be. I will identify what is good and is not, since my mind is pretty much made up.

BTW, your daughter appears to be right.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

NevadaLover

Forking Icehole
Bad music may be subjective.

According to my youngest daughter on our drive home the other night, everything on my playlist is bad music... lol

View attachment 808069
View attachment 808070

I have to agree with her.

And the most obnoxious vehicles around here used to be the diesel brodozers, now it's the poobaru wrx/sti's and those gawdawful rzr's.

Those crappy harleys are very seasonal, only annoying for about 4 months.

Cabrito

I come in Peace
I'm amazed with what folks are getting away with these days. Here in the city of SF it feels like the Harley's are what I hear the most, and then the uncorked sport bikes a close second.

When we hear them roaring down the streets we usually say "Hooners!" even Mrs Cabrito is saying it now. There is a guy on my commute that bombs past me with a completely uncorked exhaust that is so loud and backfires and scares the heck out of all the drivers as he splits past them. Again, I don't know how he doesn't get pulled over.

Speaking of bad behavior.. Yesterday on my commute a guy on a Sur Ron passed me while I was splitting lanes on my 1090. We were on the highway on a five lane section where lanes are merging. He then got trapped by a commuter bus and had to wait it out like I had been doing, but now he's in front of me. When it opened up and the traffic was flowing he suddenly slowed down and took a position in a lane. He was actually impeding the flow of traffic at that point and causing problems with vehicles that were moving at 50-60+ mph. I thought he was going to get hit. No mirrors, not lights, no plate.. Ok, good for you for doing your own thing.. He happens to work across the street from me at a place that sells electric wheeled machines. I wanted to check this place out for a while so I went over to suggest he at least get a mirror so he can see what's around him. He said his battery died and the bike went into limp mode and slowed way down. Yikes! I'm probably going to buy a Sur Ron from them when they get them in stock.. :cool:

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
I have to agree with her.

And the most obnoxious vehicles around here used to be the diesel brodozers, now it's the poobaru wrx/sti's and those gawdawful rzr's.

Those crappy harleys are very seasonal, only annoying for about 4 months.
It doesn't have to be. I will identify what is good and is not, since my mind is pretty much made up.

BTW, your daughter appears to be right.

Lol, let's see your driving playlists to compare..

ITTOG

Here you go.
33ec69827ed7abef548cda61880b5731.jpg
68eea25c8c1ecd1170aa98337d25c5af.jpg
9ecddf5440e2e37ae4184bfaa75be3c0.jpg
b307ae0c6c20e44c0541f4f3bcfd2279.jpg

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Here you go.
33ec69827ed7abef548cda61880b5731.jpg
68eea25c8c1ecd1170aa98337d25c5af.jpg
9ecddf5440e2e37ae4184bfaa75be3c0.jpg
b307ae0c6c20e44c0541f4f3bcfd2279.jpg

Some good tunes there for sure. I lean more to bluesy / southern rock as opposed to metal.

Depends on the mood I'm in too I guess... There's really a bit of everything in my library.

1.png
2.png

But as there's no Billie Eilish, TV Girl or Grimes, my kid would've said your playlist sucked too, lol

Oh and The Smiths... I guess kids are into The Smiths again?

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
I'm amazed with what folks are getting away with these days. Here in the city of SF it feels like the Harley's are what I hear the most, and then the uncorked sport bikes a close second.
I find it ironic that those Harley owners in the loud pipes save lives orbit often intersect with the no lid crowd. You know what really saves a lot of lives? Wearing a helmet and not being a distraction.

NevadaLover

Forking Icehole

I rarely ever use anything except XM for music, preset #1 is octane, 2 is turbo, 3 is lithium, I don't listen to any other channels.

One thing I can't listen to is country, just my personal opinion but I'd rather gouge out my ear drums first.

GF likes some pop and top 40 but listens to XM turbo more than anything else.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
I rarely ever use anything except XM for music, preset #1 is octane, 2 is turbo, 3 is lithium, I don't listen to any other channels.

One thing I can't listen to is country, just my personal opinion but I'd rather gouge out my ear drums first.

GF likes some pop and top 40 but listens to XM turbo more than anything else.
I didn't even set up the free XM in my truck when I bought it, lol

No clue what any of those stations play.

Lol, our whole camping playlist is country. Funny, I didn't start listening to it until I met my wife.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior