"Noise Cameras" for loud pipes?

ITTOG

Some good tunes there for sure. I lean more to bluesy / southern rock as opposed to metal.

Depends on the mood I'm in too I guess... There's really a bit of everything in my library.

View attachment 808150
View attachment 808151

But as there's no Billie Eilish, TV Girl or Grimes, my kid would've said your playlist sucked too, lol

Oh and The Smiths... I guess kids are into The Smiths again?
That list is a bit better. I recognize some of them.

I can listen to anything but rap for the most part. Here recently I have been listening to a few new artists, to me, just expanding my library.

NevadaLover

Forking Icehole
Lol, our whole camping playlist is country. Funny, I didn't start listening to it until I met my wife.

Before I met my girlfriend I went on a few dates with a woman, once she told me she didn't like my music and only listened to country I walked away, just never developed any inkling of desire to hear more than a few seconds of country.

But to each their own.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Before I met my girlfriend I went on a few dates with a woman, once she told me she didn't like my music and only listened to country I walked away, just never developed any inkling of desire to hear more than a few seconds of country.

But to each their own.
Kinda how I feel. To each their own. We tend to rotate so everyone can listen to some of their tunes.

A lot of songs that made it onto my playlists lately have been because of AppleMusic.
I have an hour commute so sometimes, I'll just listen to my Apple Radio suggestions and it's found me some artists i really like that I never would have thought to look up.

One was Everything you're breathing for by The Parlor Mob. Never heard of them before. I actually thought it was a White Stripes song when I heard it. I like the White Stripes so, I saved it to my library.

ITTOG

I rarely ever use anything except XM for music, preset #1 is octane, 2 is turbo, 3 is lithium, I don't listen to any other channels.

One thing I can't listen to is country, just my personal opinion but I'd rather gouge out my ear drums first.

GF likes some pop and top 40 but listens to XM turbo more than anything else.
For the most part I only listen to my own playlist. I use an iPhone as an iPod and that makes up 98% of what I listen to. The other 2% is music my kids introduce me to when we are on the boat or a road trip. In both instances we assign someone as a DJ and everyone gets a turn with song requests. That can be fun and painful.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
While I'm not a fan of Speed Cameras, Stoplight Cameras, Toll Roads and other money grab systems, I would let them put this system on the bottom of my property on the Canyon Highway.
If the riders can't respect the solitude of the mountains 20 miles away from anything then they deserve a ticket for their selfishness.
It's not a safety issue, it's not first amendment issue and unless there is a technicality in the NYC code that gets violated there really isn't basis for a legitimate lawsuit. What it is, is how little their Dzxk is as they try to get the hooters waitress and Walmart girls to look at them.

Last edited:

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
While I'm not a fan of Speed Cameras, Stoplight Cameras, Toll Roads and other money grab systems, I would let them put this system on the bottom of my property on the Canyon Highway.
If the riders can't respect the solitude of the mountains 20 miles away from anything then they deserve a ticket for their selfishness.
It's not a safety issue, it's not first amendment issue and unless there is a technicality in the NYC code that gets violated there really isn't basis for a legitimate lawsuit. What it is, is how little their Dzxk is as they try to get the hooters waitress and Walmart girls to look at them.
Well said BritTenere.
BritTriumph seems fitting and has a nice ring to it too.... :ROFLMAO:

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
You Rock!......Sadly, I'm still looking for the T7 locally. Seems it'll be somewhat cheaper to purchase a new one then the apparent "I know what I have" gold standard used bikes. Cheers!
Speaking of new ones, the 2024 Canadian Edition looks pretty good...

b8b4d43b-ecd2-4da0-b0b2-1e1ad94f0ab7.jpg

Also, no matter how many time I hear it pronounced 'Ten Err Ray' when I look at the spelling, I want to pronounce it 'Ten Err'...

85_Ranger4x4

Boo freaking hoo.

The state put rumble strips on the highway in front of my house so it is a constant chorus of semi trucks bumper bowling their way down the highway.

I'd rather listen to exhausts.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Here.....let me get you a tissue.

FWIW, most DOT's are highly sensitive about creating unforeseen noise to local home owners. File a complaint. Ask for their noise impact study for the site. Once they conduct their study it could result in the removal of the strips or the installation of a sound barrier (wall, etc....).

DOT can't do anything about pipe noise except put up signs that are ignored.

Last edited:

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Speaking of new ones, the 2024 Canadian Edition looks pretty good...

View attachment 809233

Also, no matter how many time I hear it pronounced 'Ten Err Ray' when I look at the spelling, I want to pronounce it 'Ten Err'...
That's the color combo I'm looking for. Unfortunately all that seems to pop up are the blue ones and the dealers with the gray ones won't return my calls.....such a pain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12